• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2020

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,442
  • Views 659,366
Status
Not open for further replies.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Lemar wouldn't even get into their starting XI

Makes loads of sense them bidding for him then o_O

He can play middle or left. Shall we laugh at Everton as well? Lemar, Richarlison and James infront of Gomes, Allan and Doucoure is funny?

Suppose we'll see if Lemar is any good next year...

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off

He can play middle or left. Shall we laugh at Everton as well? Lemar, Richarlison and James infront of Gomes, Allan and Doucoure is funny?

Everybody said the same thing about Everton last summer having a frontline of Richarlsion, Bernard, Kean, DLC, Iwobi only for them to finish below midtable. This has it written all over it again. They won't even get top 8

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Everybody said the same thing about Everton last summer having a frontline of Richarlsion, Bernard, Kean, DLC, Iwobi only for them to finish below midtable. This has it written all over it again. They won't even get top 8

I'm not here to fight Everton's corner as I don't care enough about them. Presenting that they won't finish top 8 as an absolute is wild though.

If Lemar joins Wolves, you'll probably be one of the first to say 'we should have gotten him'. Atletico selling players not named Partey might not even be good for us as they won't negotiate a fee now.

Not sure why anything about a potential Lemar move to the league helps us.

SK Lation

Gomes, Allan and Doucure is a bit frightening on paper but Lemar and James is nothing to be scared of. We still better even without doing any more transfers from now on.

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
I'm not here to fight Everton's corner as I don't care enough about them. Presenting that they won't finish top 8 as an absolute is wild though.

If Lemar joins Wolves, you'll probably be one of the first to say 'we should have gotten him'. Atletico selling players not named Partey might not even be good for us as they won't negotiate a fee now.

Not sure why anything about a potential Lemar move to the league helps us.
Even if Lemar goes on and wins the ballon d or with Wolves I wouldn’t say that. Hope this helps

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
Gomes, Allan and Doucure is a bit frightening on paper but Lemar and James is nothing to be scared of. We still better even without doing any more transfers from now on.
I’ve got a very strong feeling that James will be a PL flop and Doucoure declined massively after a brilliant 2018/19 campaign. One of the few DMF’s who gave false hope to world football due to one great season along with Song, Coquelin, Wanyama, Seri, Imbula, etc

SK Lation

I’ve got a very strong feeling that James will be a PL flop and Doucoure declined massively after a brilliant 2018/19 campaign. One of the few DMF’s who gave false hope to world football due to one great season along with Song, Coquelin, Wanyama, Seri, Imbula, etc
James is similar to Özil. A majestro with the ball to his feet but there's no willingness to run when he's off the ball or work defensively. Types like these don't fit into nowadays football anymore (which is a bit worrying me if we should get Aouar).

Kav

Established Member
This will be Carlos first full season with the team. I expect a significant improvement. I think they will come in 6th.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Yeah writing off Everton to not even be a candidate for top 8 or higher is kinda nuts tbh.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member

I wouldnt write of Doucoure, it wasn't just him, the whole Watford side pretty much took the season off after they peaked the year before and got to the FA Cup final.

They suffered massively from the hangover of it and that was that.

For 20mil Doucoure is a good signing in my opinion.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Pickford
Coleman
Keane
Holgate
Digne
Allan
Doucoure
Gylfi
James
Richy
Calvert Lewin

They have an unbalanced squad, way too many central players and not enough decent defenders. Everton wont get near the top 8 next season.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom