• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey

Do you think Partey will sign for Arsenal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Token Yank

Possibly but I flew regularly on Emirates for 8 years, they are class. Wal-Mart is the complete opposite of class. I suppose if the contract money was huge though we wouldn't bother what it said on our shirts!
We need to go full heel. Wal-Mart plastered all over our kits with that goofy ass smiley face on the arm patch. Team loaded with the best young talent in Europe just destroying teams. I just want to win.

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
Possibly but I flew regularly on Emirates for 8 years, they are class. Wal-Mart is the complete opposite of class. I suppose if the contract money was huge though we wouldn't bother what it said on our shirts!
What makes Emirates class and Walmart not ??

Token Yank

People hate Wal-Mart because of ruthless business tactics. They put small businesses under, and pay their employees like crap. But they do it well. It's basically just what Amazon does now. I won't shop Wal-Mart and try to avoid Amazon. It's best to support small/local businesses the best you can.

Anyway, still think this is on, feels like the Tierney saga. Just a matter of time.

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
People hate Wal-Mart because of ruthless business tactics. They put small businesses under, and pay their employees like crap. But they do it well. It's basically just what Amazon does now. I won't shop Wal-Mart and try to avoid Amazon. It's best to support small/local businesses the best you can.

Anyway, still think this is on, feels like the Tierney saga. Just a matter of time.
I hate Amazon with a passion man.. they killed Toys R us

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me

The Customers!
walmart-fashion3.jpg
Mod Edit: Spoiler that ffs, people might be eating

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I think it's cool that this thread has over 200 pages when the rumour has remained exactly the same throughout with basically zero developments: Arsenal want the player, Atletico will only accept the release clause, Arsenal are struggling to pay the release clause...rinse and repeat.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Don’t Walmart employees have to clap and cheer before every shift?

No chance I’d have done that when I worked in Waitrose as a teenager.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

At least Tierney's transfer thread had couple of sheep shaggers from celtictalk to entertain us last year. This thread is the epitome of boring.
Don’t we have a sheep shagger from some Atleti forum in here though? Not that he’s very entertaining though o_O

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I'm gonna whipser this one, but don't you think a Partey in the team frees up Özil to do the same job Aouar would??

I haven't seen many players come out years of retirement back to top level football.

sykesy69

I haven't seen many players come out years of retirement back to top level football.
Hey I've made my feelings on Özil be known in many a topic, I'm not advocating it just saying... He doesn't seem to be going anywhere any time this year, similar profile player (lacks in defensive output)...

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Hey I've made my feelings on Özil be known in many a topic, I'm not advocating it just saying... He doesn't seem to be going anywhere any time this year, similar profile player (lacks in defensive output)...

Yeah, well personally I hope he could still participate, but am not very hopeful. Wasn't he in training? I was just joking about it.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I have no idea if he's been training tbh, I just hope we can balance the squad how Arteta wants.

He posted that he was training with Flamini the other day. Not really sure if it was supposed to impress us or just show us he has a friend!

Divided_Pie

Yeah, well personally I hope he could still participate, but am not very hopeful. Wasn't he in training? I was just joking about it.

They do have very similar profiles defensively. Big difference offensively is that Aouar is much more of a dribbler, while Özil is about passing and off the ball movement.

I *do* think Partey is a player that could help balance a team with Özil in the squad (same goes for Xhaka tbh), especially if we stay with 3 at the back. I think Ceballos as part of a 2 can help aw well by playing balls in to Özil's feet between the lines. Offensively, what Özil has missed is players around him that can execute 1-touch pass and move football. Xhaka and Özil are a terrible match because they just aren't complementary players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom