• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Hector Bellerin (Loan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I'm sure Bellerin enjoys playing for Arsenal and living in London, but I could understand why he'd want to move purely to benefit his international career.

He's 25 and has 3 appearances for his country all back in 2016. He's not injured anymore, his form has been pretty good recently and he's just won a trophy. Yet Jesus Navas, a 34 year old winger, gets called up as back-up RB to Carvajal in the most recent Spain squad. Eric Garcia gets called up, a 19 year old with fewer than 25 career appearances.

Sure it's still tough for him to start ahead of Carvajal, but he'll rightfully be thinking he should at the very least be in the squad. If moving to PSG or wherever helps you get in the squad then I can totally see why he'd want to do that.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Hope he leaves. Was a massive fan when he was younger but he hasn’t developed at all. Can’t defend, poor in attack.

The fact Arteta is willing to let him leave tells you everything.

On a personal level, PSG is a superb move for the player, great City, weaker league, in team with Neymar, Mbappe, CL football etc.

Thought he was really good defensively the other day. Barely gave Mane a sniff.

Best part of his game.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Thought he was really good defensively the other day. Barely gave Mane a sniff.

Best part of his game.

His biggest issue is how limited he is on the ball. He can only play the way he is facing, which makes him an easy target for the opposition to press. Its strange that he is quite lean, but lacks so much agility.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Give me a RB who has as much experience as him and a better one. Think we should ask for 50 at least.

Really don't understand the hand jobbing over Bellerin.

Don't get me wrong hes a good right back, but if he was at Chelsea would we be clamouring to sign him for 50M or more? Absolutely not.

You have kimmich and trent who put up elite numbers going forward. You have AWB who puts up elite numbers defensively. Then you have Bellerin who puts up okay numbers in both. He isnt special at anything, which means his value is around 30M. Maximum 35.

Also PSG are supposedly looking at Aarons as well who would be a lot cheaper.

Ripe Banana

Don't get me wrong hes a good right back, but if he was at Chelsea would we be clamouring to sign him for 50M or more? Absolutely not.
If he was at Chelsea and PSG approached them they'd ask for £50m+ without hesitation. He's our starring RB ffs

Malky

Established Member
Bellerin is homegrown, has experience against the best teams in Europe, a top fullback in terms of ability, still with the potential to improve further, over 150 caps for Arsenal, multiple trophy winner, PL team of the year a few years back. Any other year and Bellerin is easily a £60m player.
:lol::lol::lol:
****ing hell man.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Compared to Chilwell, Bellerin is not national team player. Almost 2 years older than him.

He has played ~1100 minutes in EPL last season, and season before ~1500 minutes.

Coming back from a bad injury. If he had one proper season with much minutes under his belt, and got his lightning pace back, he would be worth more.

Currently he is 30-40 million player.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Carvajal, Kimmich, Walker..

Walker? Are you serious? You should have done better then that with all respect. Kimmich is not a RB at all. But our opinion is different I have no problems with that. Carvajal is overrated anyway

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

You have kimmich and trent who put up elite numbers going forward. You have AWB who puts up elite numbers defensively. Then you have Bellerin who puts up okay numbers in both. He isnt special at anything, which means his value is around 30M. Maximum 35.

Also PSG are supposedly looking at Aarons as well who would be a lot cheaper.
There aren’t many fullbacks who are decently rounded like Bellerin is.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

But coming off a huge injury his current price is what Arsenal have set it at, which is £30M.
How long before we stop saying “coming off a huge injury”?

He’s been back for a while now and is getting sharper and sharper.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
How long before we stop saying “coming off a huge injury”?

He’s been back for a while now and is getting sharper and sharper.

Played 13 games last season, so he's still not 100%. We'll keep saying it until he has at least half a season at his best level. At that point you can start talking about 40m+. But right now he's a £30M footballer.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Give me a RB who has as much experience as him and a better one. Think we should ask for 50 at least.

In the PL alone these are the RBs who out peformed Bellerin last season producing more good performances at RB.

AMN
Chambers
AMN
Sokratis
Walker
Canexlo
AWB
Ward
Aarons
TAA
Lamptey
James