• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Lucas Torreira (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
@American_Gooner when he sees yet another thread that had credible links turn into a clown fiesta:

Screen_Shot_2016-08-01_at_12.34.21_PM.0.0.png
BronzeAfraidCrossbill-size_restricted.gif

StefanB

Hopefully we'll get close to €30m. He is not a bad player, just not that suited to our style of play and the physicality of the Premier League.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Someone needs to work out which specific body parts of Houssem Aouar we can afford with this fee :facepalm:

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
I like Torreria, but he doesn't suit our play. Let's get a good fee and a replacement ASAP.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I like Torreria, but he doesn't suit our play. Let's get a good fee and a replacement ASAP.

I think we might have been scouting Denis Zakaria at the same time we were scouting Torreira, or at least we should have been. With hindsight that would probably have been the better option and more suited to the PL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom