• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dial Square 1886

Does Arteta even rate Pepe that highly?

Did not seem like it much at times.

D

Dial Square 1886

He managed 18 last season in 2700 minutes. I'm expecting 30-40 goal contributions from him this season to justify that price.

Yeah, that would be what I would expect as well.

Potential has to become output.

Not even a young player anymore (in football terms).

No excuses!

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Yeah, that would be what I would expect as well.

Potential has to become output.

Not even a young player anymore (in football terms).

No excuses!

Yeah given him a season to settle. He did fairly well, now its time to really kick on.

On paper we have an attack full of goals. Auba, Pepe, Laca, Willian, Nelson, Saka, Nketiah and Martinelli when hes back. Plenty of goals in the team. Just need that Psaaz in midfield to help them.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Wtf is going on. When it comes to buying our players nobody has money. That how poor we have been when it comes to selling that clubs literally think they can pick up our players for nothing.

Wolves wanted AMN. A player with over 100 appearances and homegrown. Solid displays vs the best teams in the league and also an international. They offered 15 million. Then spent 35 million on a prospect who has zero minutes in the premier league.

Villa want Martinez but are struggling to offer the asking price of 20 million, then go out and buy Watkins for 28 million.

Juventus and Atletico want Lacazette but don't want to pay 40 million. Yet how much did Atleti spend on Morata? Lemar? Diego Costa?

The icing on the cake is PSG. They want Bellerin but are trying to give us Draxler for Guendouzi and get bellerin on loan? Wtf is this? PSG, a team who could literally give us 50 million for both Bellerin and Douzi, without even thinking, are trying to save money.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Wtf is going on. When it comes to buying our players nobody has money. That how poor we have been when it comes to selling that clubs literally think they can pick up our players for nothing.

Wolves wanted AMN. A player with over 100 appearances and homegrown. Solid displays vs the best teams in the league and also an international. They offered 15 million. Then spent 35 million on a prospect who has zero minutes in the premier league.

Villa want Martinez but are struggling to offer the asking price of 20 million, then go out and buy Watkins for 28 million.

Juventus and Atletico want Lacazette but don't want to pay 40 million. Yet how much did Atleti spend on Morata? Lemar? Diego Costa?

The icing on the cake is PSG. They want Bellerin but are trying to give us Draxler for Guendouzi and get bellerin on loan? Wtf is this? PSG, a team who could literally give us 50 million for both Bellerin and Douzi, without even thinking, are trying to save money.

Not so black and white in a covid 19 market.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Sarr gets rated so highly on here, I don't get it. No ones touching him and he's in the Championship, it's like real football professionals know more than some fatties on a forum?

Makes you think.

African Flair

I’m very excited to see Ziyech, he’ll surely have a better first season than Pepe, in performance and numbers.

100% sure of that, at half the price.
Dude he's a exiting player, yes and like you I'm sure he'll do damage. But you are better than raving about Chelsea. :bounce:

Think Pepe can level up a few levels with a full season under Arteta but it's ridiculous that we didn't go for him last summer, he wanted the move publicly and had a release clause at 25m.

Last edited:

Manberg

Predator
Chelsea must be cheating somehow. An investigation needs to be done. They got 160m euros for Hazard on the last year of his contract, and they negotiated the Havertz deal down from 100m to 70m. Their director must have persuasion powers or something.

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
Chelsea must be cheating somehow. An investigation needs to be done. They got 160m euros for Hazard on the last year of his contract, and they negotiated the Havertz deal down from 100m to 70m. Their director must have persuasion powers or something.
Wish we had someone like her

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩

She's really fit. Only thing that needs to be investigated is her pants.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Maybe teams like Chelsea get an easy ride selling because they are easier to do business with.

Never heard Chelsea doing a 40m and 1 pound bid. What's the asking price pay they generally pay it. We on the other hand haggle and hassle clubs, low ball bids, renegotiating after a deal has been agreed. That would influence how I do business with Arsenal. You offered 20m for a player we want 50m for. We will do the same to you.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Is today Arteta press conference for Fulham game? Or tomorrow? Let's see what's update he'll give us. I doubt he give us much.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Seems to me like without Raul we're falling apart. He would've gotten deals for Bellend, Douzi, Torreira etc done and dusted with Aouar and Partey on their way by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom