• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

AFTV

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Life is very strange these days, good luck to him though I guess.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Always thought he was corny but he did have his moments that made me laugh.

Best of luck to him.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Fair play, getting his money in New York.

Think this will affect AFTV, unless Robbie doesn’t find some other interesting contributors, Troopz was a good listen when you’re bored and want to hear some Arsenal discussion.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Literally makes 6 figures sprouting nonsense lmao, don't think Troopz has ever said anything worth listening to. Rate the hustle tbh.

Sorry what..? Troopz making 6 figures o_O

Fair play, the YouTube world is madness, so many people on there saying nothing of note but its all about the way they say nothing of note that gets them paid.

I keep expecting the bubble to burst on this influencer/YouTuber thing but its still going strong.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

It’s just an opinion. There’s some shocking opinions here from some of this forums favourite posters that get made regularly that don't age well within weeks, let alone 2018. It happens.

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
It’s just an opinion. There’s some shocking opinions here from some of this forums favourite posters regularly that don't age well within weeks, it happens.
The difference is though, I'm sure nobody on this platform would laugh at their own team losing a european final like we did in Baku only to get 2oo quid

Macho

Dusted 🔻

The difference is though, I'm sure nobody on this platform would laugh at their own team losing a european final like we did in Baku only to get 2oo quid
I dunno this Lee guy so don’t want to come off as defending him, but that’s a fairly popular opinion.

You can check last seasons Auba thread - he was even compared to Walcott at times, all sorts were said. I just think that’s football fans stuff.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Lee Gunner deserves nothing but an ass kicking for saying Bruno Fernandes is levels above 2013 Mesut Özil.

Not shocked to find out he didn't want a quality forward like Auba either.

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
Lee Gunner deserves nothing but an ass kicking for saying Bruno Fernandes is levels above 2013 Mesut Özil.

Not shocked to find out he didn't want a quality forward like Auba either.
My level of dislike for him increased even more after he was caught laughing during the EL final live stream as he was getting 200 quid. He is happy with Arsenal the club he apparently supports to be in turmoil as long as he makes money off of negativity.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

My level of dislike for him increased even more after he was caught laughing during the EL final live stream as he was getting 200 quid. He is happy with Arsenal the club he apparently supports to be in turmoil as long as he makes money off of negativity.
Did he put a bet down or something?

Id like to be compensated for the past 15 years if possible

Latest posts

Top Bottom