• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Fulham v Arsenal | Saturday, September 12 | KO: 12:30 BST | BT Sport

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,797
  • Views 115,436

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Referee: Chris Kavanagh. Assistants: Daniel Cook, Sian Massey-Ellis. Fourth official: Kevin Friend. VAR: David Coote. Assistant VAR: Stephen Child.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

all things considered, i think will see something like the following:
Leno
AMN Saliba Holding KT
Xhaka Ceballos
Pepe Willian Saka
Auba

Don't think we'll see 4 at the back, Daniel.

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
Don't think we'll see 4 at the back, Daniel.
With Luiz out and this being Fulham, i think we should. We could always switch at half-time if it isn't working. Im actually excited though. Couldn't say that for much of last season. I think we'll smash them and Pepe will have a good game.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
On paper, looks quite a poor side tbh.

Oh no someone being positive about Arsenal, GDeep can't be having that!

Honestly mate, this is how it feels to read anything you post these days...

...you used to be the best poster on here...now you are just a massive, massive gimp.

Last edited:

Amsterdam Gooner 88

Luiz only out for 4 weeks. Saliba Gabriel Holding Tierney then until he returns

Is David Luiz really? Last i read about it was that he was doubtful for this weekends fixture vs Fulham. Vintage Arsenal stuff if he is really out for at least a month lmao

Hope the new boys are ready to step up. Let's gooo

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
That’s the danger when you sign old players, and one of the reasons why I can’t really back the Willian signing despite him surely being a good acquisition in the short term.

Yeah our players 29 & under never miss game time from injury

While the older a player gets only slightly increases his chances of getting injured it matters more if the player has a history of being injury prone.

In other words a 47 year old Willian is probably less likely to get injured than a 25 year old Wilshere or Ramsey.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
At least it means we'll get to see one or both of the new signings, even if Arteta probably didn't plan to throw them in so early.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom