• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL David Raya

Status
Not open for further replies.

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
Think this is probably a case of Martinez has been here years and years and we aren't going to stand in his way

Not saying this Raya is the right choice but I think selling Martinez is because we can't sell Leno and therefore can't guarantee him number 1 so we won't get in his way to leave
I've got no problem of selling Martinez even for 20m, unless we reinvest more than half of that money on a bum like Raya

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Obviously our very strong coaching team and Arteta love Raya, we're a very close club with Brentford.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Listen, keepers have howlers from time to time, it comes with the trade.

Sometimes with players like Fabianski you see that there's a keeper there and he just needs consistency. Flappy had many high profile mistakes with us, but once he got rolling he was a decent keeper for midtable teams.

This... this is someone who's been playing as n.1 for a while. There must be someone cheaper and at least on the level is all I'm saying.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Like the rest of the people here i havent seen enough of him to make any kind of conclusions. But he is probably recommended by our goalkeeping coach and i trust his judgement.

This is the same club that kept Gary Payton with us up until 2018. I have 0 trust in them.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
5410784ad9c57bd99cdd3ae245fa7957.gif
DistortedPowerlessDavidstiger-size_restricted.gif

StefanB

If we buy this guy I'm gonna cry. I would seriously rather have Macey over this guy. Not saying he's a worse keeper than Macey, but paying €10-15m for this guy would be freaking poverty..

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
And we're just going to take the word of an agent, are we? Jeez, i wonder what's in it for him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom