• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Fulham v Arsenal | Saturday, September 12 | KO: 12:30 BST | BT Sport

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,797
  • Views 115,286

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
I hope we see Pepe and/or Willian tomorrow. I wanna see some sauce

tenor.gif

Jackie_Treehorn

Player:Martinelli
Considering that article last month on Saliba’s career to this point, this CB injury crisis has set the stage for a dominant debut for the kid. I’m intrigued thinking of what kind of back line we’ll see.

Holding, Saliba/Gabriel, Tierney?
Or a back 4 with Holding and Saliba at CB?
Doubt Mikel will throw both Gabriel and Saliba in the deep end...right?

gkoat

Super excited for this one, the gf and I just got our new away kits the other day and we are both going to get up at 7:30am (Canada) so I pray to God we win. Not too fussed about who plays, however, I want to see Willian start!

I live in Texas(Central Standard Time) but am in California tonight. 430am kickoff. IDK what to do after the game...I guess I had 5am kickoffs in Texas during that preseason Australia run but seriously, west coast afc fans must be hardcore

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

The biggest pain in my backside is baaackk
Not for me, we have a tactic to actually win (or not get slaughtered) in big games now. Arteta has had time to work on a play style against the small teams. Some exciting players and really exciting talent at the club. Best kits in the league. I’m hyped! Sometimes I have nightmares about Emery but when I wake up I feel safe knowing Daddy Arteta is here.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Feel good about today. Think Fulham will try v hard and probably try and injure us but think we'll brush them aside

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

We struggled a lot in these type of games last season even under Arteta. Losing to Villa and Brighton post lockdown. Fulham like those clubs will probably fighting relegation or at the very most in the bottom half. We need to show that we're capable of breaking these types of teams down, creativity has been an issue against teams who sit back and look to soak up the pressure. Then there's also Mitrovic and an aerial threat from Fulham from set-pieces so Leno really has to be on it and none of his flapping nonsense today. I think this could be a lot trickier than most are anticipating especially if we aren't on it from minute one. We've got the ability to really put them to the sword but it's gonna have to really click. Hope Arteta doesn't go cautious for this one, we probably need all our senior attacking players (Auba, Willian, Pepe, Laca) starting this one.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Not for me, we have a tactic to actually win (or not get slaughtered) in big games now. Arteta has had time to work on a play style against the small teams. Some exciting players and really exciting talent at the club. Best kits in the league. I’m hyped! Sometimes I have nightmares about Emery but when I wake up I feel safe knowing Daddy Arteta is here.

Agree, though a real pre-season was the thing I've been counting on to have Arteta completely transform the side. Hard to imagine 2,5 weeks or so suffice for this.

We got all **** stuff at once, even more remarkable as to where we are now with Arteta - looking quite positive right now when we had hell break loose just at the end of last year.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Gutted Emi is leaving, he's one of the reasons we had such a strong end to the season. Better than Leno, he's been at the club a long time and been incredibly loyal.

Still unlike the rest of the squad teams are fighting over him, makes a change.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Gutted Emi is leaving, he's one of the reasons we had such a strong end to the season. Better than Leno, he's been at the club a long time and been incredibly loyal.

Still unlike the rest of the squad teams are fighting over him, makes a change.

Incredibly loyal as in he only stayed because no one would buy him previously and the first moment he gets a first team shot he asks for a new contract and say's he'll leave if he's not guaranteed the number 1 spot instead of getting his head down and working hard to keep it?

That kind of loyal?

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Was considering paying for some sports channels as so many games will be televised but its still so ****ing expensive to get both BT and sky ffs

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Was considering paying for some sports channels as so many games will be televised but its still so ****ing expensive to get both BT and sky ffs

I'm using my mates Sky Go, has Sky Sports and BT Sport and I don't pay a penny.

Want to Facetime me and I'll point the screen on the massive TV?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom