• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Magalhães: Not Our Only Signing

Status
Not open for further replies.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Poor mix up in the start but I like how this guy is winning everything in the air, powerful and seems good on the ball. I like what I see early doors.

Yeah he looks good. The error was down to AMN poor back pass.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Great debut was worried about the lack of training and no pre season he didn't also played single game since March.

Malky

Established Member
Gabriel looks built for the league, excellent debut. With him and Saliba we finally have two, young, incredible talents at CB :)

Kav

Established Member
He looked very solid and his passing was good. Reminds me of Sol Campbell. Built like a wall.

I think he will have a great future here.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
He really is very fast and good in the air. Like @BigPoppaPump said, he's already better than 22 year old VVD. 22 year old VVD won't have started for Arsenal IMO.

He's going to be a big hit just know it. Plus the added advantage of bigpoppa sticking his neck out for him.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Hard to see him not carrying on now at the back

Hope Saliba is fit soon

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
He's bigger than I thought. Great to have a CB who's good in the air and calm on the ground. With Luiz out for a few games Gabriel will continue for sure, and on this form he'll keep the spot.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

That was a top performance by Gabriel, certainly worth signing this guy. Let's just hope he'll put in top persistent performances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom