• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2020

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,442
  • Views 658,450
Status
Not open for further replies.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Where are Villa getting all this money from? They've spent 45m on two Championship players, appear to be about to pay 20m for our back up keeper (he's good) and 25m for Traore. Grealish must be going.

TornadoTed

Established Member
Where are Villa getting all this money from? They've spent 45m on two Championship players, appear to be about to pay 20m for our back up keeper (he's good) and 25m for Traore. Grealish must be going.

It's all down to wages. I'm not sure how accurate this is but it says our wage bill is £223 m and theirs is £23.8 m

When your wage bill is that low you can spend £100 m on transfers without any problems.

https://www.sportekz.com/football/premier-league-clubs-wage-bills/

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Zaha is stuck :lol: shouldn't really rejected our 40m last season. No big club coming after him would still love him here but pepe Willian Auba Martinelli Nelson our wingers.

TakeChillPill

Established Member
Glad we're not signing him, our style of play has changed, he would've been good under Emery but under arteta we need technically excellent players who can play within a technical frame work.

We've seen in the fa cup against city, Chelsea, then against Liverpool and today against Fulham that all the goals auba scored were similar in terms of the tactical play. To score goals like that everyone has to stick to the game plan.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Zaha is stuck :lol: shouldn't really rejected our 40m last season. No big club coming after him would still love him here but pepe Willian Auba Martinelli Nelson our wingers.
I would take him as a CF, then using Laca for Partey to negotiate with Atlético.

MikeVinna

Established Member
Zaha’s a great player but we brought in Willian so that’s our forward line sorted. I don’t think we’ll see anything but a midfielder coming now.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Hmm, that strikes me as a Kane replacement, thats big money for a backup and I cant imagine he moves to be on the bench.

Kane/Belotti partnership doesnt seem likely.
Not necessarily, who is buying Kane and also given his reoccuring injury problems it's not a bad move. I'm guessing this means their interest in Edouard is done and could be why we are being linked more

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Not necessarily, who is buying Kane and also given his reoccuring injury problems it's not a bad move. I'm guessing this means their interest in Edouard is done and could be why we are being linked more

No idea, but they have money issues (apparently), I just cant see why you buy Belotti for the bench, he gets injured yes but not at the rate you need to be dropping €40mil on a back up.

To be fair though I dont believe these rumours to be true or that they made that bid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom