• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Rúnar Alex Rúnarsson

Status
Not open for further replies.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
For 1.5 million its worth it, we need a ball playing goal keeper who can serve as back up to Leno. Leno would have played the entire season had he not been fouled and injured in that game anyway.

For 1.5 million its worth it, we need a ball playing goal keeper who can serve as back up to Leno. Leno would have played the entire season had he not been fouled and injured in that game anyway.

Icelandic people don't have the technique required to be ball playing anything. Talked to a few of my friends, they say Hannes is better at ball playing and he is **** at it.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Second keepers are either young enough to not expect a starting role yet or not good enough to start elsewhere

Just the nature of it

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

People were believing we will spend £15 million of Martinez money to buy a 2nd keeper. :lol:

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Yeah so much better spending 1.5 M on a loser that if Leno gets injured we can kiss goodbye the 5-8th spot he would get us and say hello to 8-12th.

Personally I said I'd pay max. 10 million euros for a back-up goalie, and more like 5-8 million euros.

If they opt for this guy, they must know/see something more than us.

Kysus

The difference in Expected Value for backup keepers is miniscule. Probably less than 0.1 points for a really good backup vs average one.
Goalkeepers don't get injured often(less impact injuries and no injuries from exhaustion) and rotation does not make sense so having a good backup is kinda pointless/waste of funds. Low wages are key.

Xanth

He won't play beyond the league cup and perhaps the EL group stage unless another player decides to do a Maupay. I think it's a massive overstatement to say that he will cost us crucial points.

Brett

I hate when people start moaning about players even before joining us.
He might improve, GKs peak in the late 20s ffs. Even mahrez came from some league 2 club and went on to become player of the season. And no stereotyping the entire nation to not have certain skills is outright crazy.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I hate when people start moaning about players even before joining us.
He might improve, GKs peak in the late 20s ffs. Even mahrez came from some league 2 club and went on to become player of the season. And no stereotyping the entire nation to not have certain skills is outright crazy.

Agree but to be fair think all the nation slander ahs come from one of their own @hydrofluoric acid

Kobi

I Know Who You Are
For a second when I read I thought it said we're signing gunnersaurus as our new back up keeper.

"So it's going to be Kevin DeBruyne from the penalty spot..."

gun__1408439120_Gunner_1_140816MAFC.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom