• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

Axel9090

Theyve got nothing to brag about. Theyre a totally **** team from top to bottom with a dinosaur of a manager. Cant really say Im worried about them causing us any issues in terms of top 4.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

The thing is tho apart from the Bayern smashing. I don't think Sp**s ever looked that uninspired under Pochettino. The bare minimum was a lot of energy. Now look at them, just so so dull. Ending in tears very soon and I don't know where that leaves them tbh. They either beg Pochettino to comeback or gamble on someone unproven.

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
The thing is tho apart from the Bayern smashing. I don't think Sp**s ever looked that uninspired under Pochettino. The bare minimum was a lot of energy. Now look at them, just so so dull. Ending in tears very soon and I don't know where that leaves them tbh. They either beg Pochettino to comeback or gamble on someone unproven.
I hope it doesn’t end soon. I hope they keep Mou for a while.

Pop Tart

Established Member
Beg someone to come back that has won **** all?

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
Mourinho, hah. Crazy there are still people around that haven't realised he's **** yet. Almost as bad as people who still think Emery isn't ****.

Kav

Established Member
They say that now but if he should leave they would go into total meltdown the likes of which we've never seen. I wonder if Madrid wants to make a bid for him? hmmm

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Sp**s were horrible under Potch at the end, remember them getting absolutely smashed 3-0 by Brighton in one of his last games and it could have been more...think in his last 12 months in charge their league form was relegation level, that was covered over with a very fluky Champions League run...man was done.

GunnerShy

Their squad is no good. It hasn't been for a few years.

A couple of years ago Kane was world class and could play a full season.
Son was world class.
Ali and Erikson used to perform.
They has a decent midfield and Alderweireld and Vertonghen had gas on the tank.

They've all stagnated or regressed or left since then. Their luck in the market has deserted them. There's no way it's a better squad than ours.

gkoat

It's time to discuss the fact that Sp**s have the most clusterfucked schedule of all time this next month. Saw an article about it but can't find it. Arteta the mastermind saboteur giving up those results to Brighton and Villa. Traveling to Belgrade in a couple... I'd love an upset but am personally hoping for a Sp**s win after pks. The congestion of a potential THREE extra matches considering the condensed season and added league cup congestion...get your popcorn ready, the Mourinho melt is going to be delectable.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

It's time to discuss the fact that Sp**s have the most clusterfucked schedule of all time this next month. Saw an article about it but can't find it. Arteta the mastermind saboteur giving up those results to Brighton and Villa. Traveling to Belgrade in a couple... I'd love an upset but am personally hoping for a Sp**s win after pks. The congestion of a potential THREE extra matches considering the condensed season and added league cup congestion...get your popcorn ready, the Mourinho melt is going to be delectable.
z0x2w3k26y5th.jpeg

9 games in 24 days..if they go through. Pray the el games are away too!

Latest posts

Top Bottom