• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
he's lost it lmao

Listen, I love it that this was filmed just as much as other Arsenal fans, but Amazon's producers are a bit too shady for my liking.

There was a sort of dateshow/vacation with my ex- style of that they ran on Prime for Brazil and it had sex scenes, etc., with girls that were drunk and made to sign image rights waver by producers. Said waves IIRC didn't cover nudity or at least so they were told and they thought they would have privacy once they got back to the party house with the participants that picked them up.

Reactions: A_G

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Listen, I love it that this was filmed just as much as other Arsenal fans, but Amazon's producers are a bit too shady for my liking.

There was a sort of dateshow/vacation with my ex- style of that they ran on Prime for Brazil and it had sex scenes, etc., with girls that were drunk and made to sign image rights waver by producers. Said waves IIRC didn't cover nudity or at least so they were told and they thought they would have privacy once they got back to the party house with the participants that picked them up.
Have you seen Sunderland Til I Die? The people who made that should do another series on another club.

gkoat

But can Sp**s afford to sack him if it really goes sour? He's on big money.

This is interesting... let's remember they had to let Eriksson go for cheap and a starting cb for free bc they refused to renew. Finally finished the stadium just in time for covid to prevent any real returns. Unproductive/unhappy Harry Kane @ 200k/wk... this current incarnation may be done

Amsterdam Gooner 88

The Gimp is the one on the right.

giphy.gif

Iconic scene. Bring out the gimp

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
It's surreal watching the episode when the pandemic started. knowing what we know now. All their players and staff thought it would be a four week break or something, not an extended break. Although my boy @Notorious Big was onto something:
Untitled.jpg
All Jose was concerned about was his training schedule being effected. :lol:

GDeep™

League is very weak

I wonder if Dier just done it all for the cameras inside the changing rooms. This documentary puts a different light on his actions i think.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I thought a group of people attacked his brother, if someone just called Dier **** at football you can't climb into the crowd ffs...especially when that fan ain't lying!

Looking like he did do it for the cameras :lol:

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Everyone talks about how nice Mourinho is in this docu etc. but man how negative are his team talks! It’s all about mistakes, the opposition hurting you, conceding goals, literally nothing about how they play going forward, how they can score etc.

Top Bottom