• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2020/21: Gameweek 1

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Just appreciating a player who has done well for us and in his career.

Can’t all be haters like you.

I am a product of my environment. Went into this forum back in 2016 when these Xhaka pics leaked and poster serious, thought provoking post where i invited everyone to all aspects Arsenal.
Somewhere it went all downhill though, and it has molded me into an ****poster who does not recognize himself in the mirror anymore.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Werner looks good, Havertz like prime Özil, invisible.

No, he doesn't. Constantly makes the wrong decision. Auba would have at least 1 by now. Reminds me of his germany displays.

Not that he won't come good, but even he was meh so far.

Manberg

Predator
I am a product of my environment. Went into this forum back in 2016 when these Xhaka pics leaked and poster serious, thought provoking post where i invited everyone to all aspects Arsenal.
Somewhere it went all downhill though, and it has molded me into an ****poster who does not recognize himself in the mirror anymore.

Are you Uncle Mike?

GDeep™

League is very weak
Sad story, I hope it improves for you, I see great potential in you.

Top Bottom