• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Rúnar Alex Rúnarsson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stannis

Can’t see much positive about this other than the low price

the filling of a non HG spot is a killer

just have to have faith that Cana knows what he is doing. Arteta is clearly following his judgement

at best this seems like a place holder till oknonkwo or the Estonian kid is ready

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
We must be confident about offloading some NHG players. Seems as if Torreira/Sokratis will definitely go. Hopefully we can shift ElNeny/Guendouzi/Mustafi/Kolasinac as well.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Surely it makes way more sense to get in a home grown keeper so we don't have to sell someone to fit this guy in... and actually be able to get players for the first 11??

Got to be an old English keeper knocking about or even one as good as this guy for cheap...

Yes but hopefully the fact they haven't suggests they know Torreira and one or both of Kola & Sokratis are off. Tbh I still think we'll sell one of Bellerin or AMN as well, Guen also possible. Still 20 days to go :)

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

What if we're confident of doing deals for guys like Sokratis, Torreira and Kola?

It makes more sense in that case but they would have to very confident. I still think it's a waste of a spot though, it will only be a problem again.

Whats Richard Wright up to?

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Ugly kit again. Ffs.
2.jpg

Must be an Icelandic thing

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Can’t see much positive about this other than the low price

the filling of a non HG spot is a killer

just have to have faith that Cana knows what he is doing. Arteta is clearly following his judgement

at best this seems like a place holder till oknonkwo or the Estonian kid is ready

To bring him in and now have 19 Non HG's on the books means we are confident in getting rid of at least two.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Surely it makes way more sense to get in a home grown keeper so we don't have to sell someone to fit this guy in... and actually be able to get players for the first 11??

Got to be an old English keeper knocking about or even one as good as this guy for cheap...

Stuart Taylor is available on a free. HG, ex Gunner, what's not to love :lol:

TornadoTed

Established Member
Surely Cana must know most of the goalkeepers in the Championship pretty well after being at Brentford.

My knowledge is limited but what about Alex Smithies, Neil Etheridge or David Stockdale? All HG, have some Premier League experience and wouldn't break the bank.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

HG players cost a lot, especially if half-decent. I'd think something like 10 million, and it looks like the first option Raya wasn't available even for that amount of money.

We have many talented HG youth players coming in so not sure if it is a big problem. Then there are those talented youth keepers too for later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom