• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Chelsea FC: Carabottlejobs

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan

Spent a 100 million before a transfer ban kicked in, gonna be spending another 100 million this window and he still keeps throwing his players under the bus instead of shouldering the blame.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Not convinced Chelsea's defensive issues are all personnel related. I think Lampard just doesn't set up teams to defend very well. Chilwell + Silva wont magically fix things.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Not convinced Chelsea's defensive issues are all personnel related. I think Lampard just doesn't set up teams to defend very well. Chilwell + Silva wont magically fix things.
Very limited manager atm. Won’t win anything next year and could be replaced by Potch, Allegri, Nagelsmann.

Exposed by Arteta in the FA Cup.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Lampard will be sacked soon you feel. Roman's spending a lot to back so he'll expect results, results I don't think Lampard can delvier.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko

Classless donkey back at it again. Lost all respect for the knob after Baku. He'd be nothing without Wenger.

Hilarious that he makes it sound like he pushed for the move when in reality it just worked out that way so we could get Aubameyang.

And that's why I didn't blame him. Yes, he went to Chelsea, but it benefited us. So, all good in my book. Then however he managed to turn into one of the biggest snakes we ever had by purely his own unprovoked actions he himself decided to take.

Proper bellend.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko

Roman: You'll get everyone. Except the keeper.

Lampard: I AM HAPPY

tenor.gif

Reactions: A_G

Latest posts+

Top Bottom