• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang: From Thriller To Bad, Should He Just Beat It?

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
Give the armband to Cesc, he goes...

Give the armband to Robin, he goes...

Give the armband to Kos, he goes...

Give the armband to Auba...

auba.jpg

"Arsenal Forever"

Give the armband to Arteta ..and ... !!!!!

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Fantastic news. World class striker and seems a genuinely really nice guy. Cemented himself as a club legend after that final for me and hopefully there will be a few more days like that in his time with us.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I'm so glad he's signed. He's been awesome in front of goal and gradually we're building a team that can fully support him. He's well paid but we've never been a sure thing in terms of winning, so I thank him for staying. Just keep up what he's done this season at least and the next three years might be some of the best yet.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
We've not had a Henry, Wrighty or Dennis since Highbury due to players leaving us but by the time Auba has left this club he has the opportunity to become THE name you think of when people talk about the Emirates era Arsenal.

Miyata

A superhero movie-esque trailer. Immense announcement!
In fking tears out here...

Our captain, our superhero ffs.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Him signing this deal means he’s cemented his legacy here a little bit, guys like RvP and Cesc decided to move on, while he’s giving his remaining best years here. That alone means his name will always be tied to Arsenal.

Breaking the Henry record, and winning or massively improving the team with Arteta, takes him to legend talk. It’s tough though, with Arsenal you’re only a legend when you win something major or do something extraordinary, like break the scoring record.

I’m happy, Arsenal have secured one of the best goal scorers around for the next 3 years, those are not easy to find.

Thank you and congratulations to Auba and the club.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Wasn’t he captain before? Feel like they’re placing a lot of emphasis on him being the captain?

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Couldn’t give a damn what they’re giving him. He’s worth more than whatever the sum is. He’s the king of the Arsenal.

Surely his worth is not only in goals or performances.

Fan favourite plus I would think there aren't many who wouldn't want to be in the same team with him. He gives us more pull.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Him signing this deal means he’s cemented his legacy here a little bit, guys like RvP and Cesc decided to move on, while he’s giving his remaining best years here. That alone means his name will always be tied to Arsenal.

Breaking the Henry record, and winning or massively improving the team with Arteta, takes him to legend talk. It’s tough though, with Arsenal you’re only a legend when you win something major or do something extraordinary, like break the scoring record.

I’m happy, Arsenal have secured one of the best goal scorers around for the next 3 years, those are not easy to find.

Thank you and congratulations to Auba and the club.
Did someone hack your account? :lol:

Latest posts+

Top Bottom