• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Lucas Torreira (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Roma back in the race for Arteta according to Italian sources.

Troopz_Lol.0.jpg

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Hurry up, I know it's not likely but it really wouldn't surprise me if we somehow miss out on our targets because they go elsewhere at this rate.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Hurry up, I know it's not likely but it really wouldn't surprise me if we somehow miss out on our targets because they go elsewhere at this rate.

Its a case of sell before we can buy. We must be in a position to buy Partey now though so hopefully next week. Then Aouar if we happen to sell Bellerin & Guen.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Its a case of sell before we can buy. We must be in a position to buy Partey now though so hopefully next week. Then Aouar if we happen to sell Bellerin & Guen.

Personally think we won't see any movement on incoming midfielders until the final week. Because I dont think we will get rid of enough players in the next 12 days to do what we want to do. Its a big waiting game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom