• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Houssem Aouar

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,500
  • Views 943,422
Status
Not open for further replies.

Banks

I have said this before €50mil would do it that’s €10mil shy of €60mil which is a good offer especially in this unprecedented times due to COVID and maybe pay €40mil up front and the remaining €10mil at the end of the season.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
I see a thread title change, try to find out about Aouar, all I'm getting is fvcking Sp**s!

I was in same situation last night. Saw the title change but when I clicked on the thread it had gained 10 pages. Resigned myself to having going back page by page to the previous one till I got to the actual post that triggered the thread title change. Luckily one of the first posts I read was this

Lazy mods not putting the page number in the title where the update was made, it was page 137 btw.

Not even sure I gave @OnlyOne a like for that post. It was a life saver. If that isn't the kind of thing that should get you promoted here as a mod I don't know what is.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
I was in same situation last night. Saw the title change but when I clicked on the thread it had gained 10 pages. Resigned myself to having going back page by page to the previous one till I got to the actual post that triggered the thread title change. Luckily one of the first posts I read was this

Not even sure I gave @OnlyOne a like for that post. It was a life saver. If that isn't the kind of thing that should get you promoted here as a mod I don't know what is.
When you click on a thread it should take you automatically to the first new post since you last read it.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
When you click on a thread it should take you automatically to the first new post since you last read it.

Sometimes I don't click on a thread for a while. So when I see an update in the the title I usually start from the last page. Starting from where I last read doesn't necessarily save me reading loads of pages before the update happened.

Maybe we can look at that suggestion from Onlyone and insert the page number of new update in the title?

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Sometimes I don't click on a thread for a while. So when I see an update in the the title I usually start from the last page. Starting from where I last read doesn't necessarily save me reading loads of pages before the update happened.
I feel your pain, but it would make it very boring.

like being on a news website.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Maybe we can look at that suggestion from Onlyone and insert the page number of new update in the title?
The only issue is there's a character limit in thread titles, so we can either put the news itself or just the page number info. Fitting both wouldn't be possible in most cases.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

The only issue is there's a character limit in thread titles, so we can either put the news itself or just the page number info. Fitting both wouldn't be possible in most cases.

Just need to be creative man.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Can we track Torreira on his way to Torino just like we track planes?

They had to put a tracker on his ankle so they see if he forgets Torino and accidentally goes to Mordor.

But sadly that GPS information is for the club only.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
If we could get this done for €50m it would be an amazing deal. In a normal window they'd be asking for €70m considering his performances in the Champions league.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

If we could get this done for €50m it would be an amazing deal. In a normal window they'd be asking for €70m considering his performances in the Champions league.

United got Van de Beek for 40 million euros, who is a year older and has also pretty good experience.

I think 55 million euros should do it compared to that, and considering it's Aulas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom