• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
@HairSprayGooners reading this:

4f5knb.jpg

Suddenly, HairsprayHagn appears as a new itk on twitter

#BlessedToBeBangladeshi (?)

Reactions: roz

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Seems to me like window is really going to **** without him. Such an odd move. With him we'd have both Aouar and Partey here already.

Thats right we'd have 20 non homegrown players on the books and would've spent £100M on Aouar and Partey to get them here by now, brilliant logic mate first class.

Sudders

Does anyone else get an error message saying "oops, try watching this video in YouTube kids" on an embedded video?

Very frustrating

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Seems to me like window is really going to **** without him. Such an odd move. With him we'd have both Aouar and Partey here already.
Raul might have set out the price but the negotiations and the 20m we got happened after him.
We have also taken similar stance with other players, this pro Raul tilt is so freaking stupid especially after we know he was being shady with agents.

daron christie

With all the big names we have had at this club ....Our biggest sale was iwobi for 40m...No wonder we’re struggling to buy what we need

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
I'd actually prefer Sangare to Partey, more of a sell on value if things don't pan out, only thing is his forward play isn't as great as Partey's, but the potential is there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom