• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

roz

Fake News Merchant
@HairSprayGooners reading this:

4f5knb.jpg
Always imagine @HairSprayGooners sounds like this guy when he’s speaking
charlie-conspiracy.jpg

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
If we were to sign Houssem and Partey, I actually think that we could win the league next year.

When was the last time when our team boasted 2 of the best central players in Europe? Santi and Özil and we would have won the league with them bar a Santi injury.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Absolute bollocks, the price for Partey is set and there's no way Lyon with no interestedd party other than us can get 80M to make it 130M combined for both. That's basic math that the journos can't do, dreadful stuff.

They do say fees and wages... Partey wants £10m a year, Aouar £5m? +45m + 60m. That's £120m. Add in some agent fees bingo bongo

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Nothing really moves on weekends. Pretty much down to the final two weeks of the window.

Personal terms agreed with both Aouar and Partey. But I feel like so many things are going to come out the blue in these final two weeks.

I dont want us going into the final week without Aouar basically being done and Torreira/Kola still here.

There's still 9 or 10 players that could leave the club which is crazy.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
What's this idea that 'personal terms' get agreed before a bid is submitted, is that actually how transfers work or is it just twitter BS? I swear sometimes players get transferred without ever really agreeing to it, clubs just strike a deal and tell the player after.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Pretty sure Arthur was told he was going to Turin after the deal was struck for example.

jvw

Partey is the priority for me, I'll be happy so long as we get him in and a few out. Willian and Pepe can handle dribbling duties if necessary. Partey seems to have a bit of everything.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Partey would hit the ground running here but if he comes he displaces Ceballos and leaves a good player on the bench. That may be okay if all we are doing is continuing to play 5 at the back all season but if we want to move to a 3 man midfield, who plays in front of them? Unless Arteta plans to play Willian there (who has barely ever done it in the PL) then we dont really have anyone.

If we sign Aouar, we can play him in front of Ceballos and Xhaka in the midfield.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Partey would hit the ground running here but if he comes he displaces Ceballos and leaves a good player on the bench. That may be okay if all we are doing is continuing to play 5 at the back all season but if we want to move to a 3 man midfield, who plays in front of them? Unless Arteta plans to play Willian there (who has barely ever done it in the PL) then we dont really have anyone.

If we sign Aouar, we can play him in front of Ceballos and Xhaka in the midfield.
Can very much see Partey playing between Aouar and Ceballos.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

I imagine Xhaka will lose out unless we move to a diamond in midfield
Aouar
Partey Ceballos
Xhaka

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Some Twitter account saying we are doing a madness..heard that before. But assuming there is a possibility it must include a left field signing because we have been chasing Aouar and Partey for a while now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom