• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Oh dear. The people making the vaccine said there's little to no chance of mass vaccinations until 2024.

If you think we'll be even close to a vaccine by the end of the year youre very much mistaken.

What do you mean 'The people making the vaccine?' There are over 50 vaccines currently in human trials. 9 of them are in the very final stage.
There's not one vaccine being trialled ffs.

Okay, I don't really care what you believe, but you're wrong if you think we won't have a vaccine till 2024.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
What do you mean 'The people making the vaccine?' There are over 50 vaccines currently in human trials. 9 of them are in the very final stage.
There's not one vaccine being trialled ffs.

Okay, I don't really care what you believe, but you're wrong if you think we won't have a vaccine till 2024.

**** me do you just pick little things out of everything you read or? I said MASS VACCINATIONS by 2024. As in everyone, whole world. Until that point this thing will be rife.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
**** me do you just pick little things out of everything you read or? I said MASS VACCINATIONS by 2024. As in everyone, whole world. Until that point this thing will be rife.

Considering you were talking about the impact of Covid-19 on Arsenals finances, I assumed you were talking about mass vaccinations in relation to the UK.

Anyway, no-one wants to read us bickering about this stuff.

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
We’re running out of time..

Signing Partey and Aouar while offloading Torreira, Sokratis, Kolasinac, Guendouzi, Chambers/Holding all within 17 days won’t be easy at all. Edu needs to get his act together and start working

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Teams around us are really starting to pull their finger out

I am starting to crack a little I must admit :lol: but I'm also safe in the knowledge that we are bringing in this Icelandic keeper so are 100% getting rid of at least two players soon. I think you can safely say Sokratis, Torreira and Kola are gone. So one midfielder will come in.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Teams around us are really starting to pull their finger out

I am starting to crack a little I must admit :lol: but I'm also safe in the knowledge that we are bringing in this Icelandic keeper so are 100% getting rid of at least two players soon. I think you can safely say Sokratis, Torreira and Kola are gone. So one midfielder will come in.
With the way our rivals are strengthening, this won't be enough to give Arteta a good chance of top 4.

If he gets it after we just sign Aouar for example, then hes done a fantastic job.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
As usual it looks like we are gonna lose out because we are self sufficient, like we are meant to win a medal for that **** or something.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Wasn't there some places that were saying we wanted Griezmann at the start or the window?
Obviously hope we get Partey and Aouar (think we will, tbh), but i'd love it after that if we pulled off an Özil like transfer at the end of the window. Just a big signing that shocks everyone and gets everyone excited.

Won't happen, but Griezmann as a false 9 here and we're league contenders. Seriously.

A front 3 of Pepe, Griezmann and Auba would be ridiculous. Surely he'd cost around 70m though?

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

The amount of people who will defend the club at any cost amazes me.

Financials constraints due to Covid-19 are so precarious that we have to release 55 relatively low paying members of staff.

We're looking to go out and spending £100m on 2 footballers so our financial hardships due to Covid-19 are obviously not that bad.

Pick one, because only one of these statements can be true.
both statements are true.

We are primarily a football club. Investing in footballers is a sensible outcome and the very last thing that should be cut.

retaining staff when their job is no longer there or we have too many people doing the same job is silly. Organisations becoming more agile should not be seen as a bad thing.

We havent spent 100m yet and pretty much all the talk is we need to sell to buy. That in itself lends weight to financial hardship.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
The amount of people who will defend the club at any cost amazes me.

Financials constraints due to Covid-19 are so precarious that we have to release 55 relatively low paying members of staff.

We're looking to go out and spending £100m on 2 footballers so our financial hardships due to Covid-19 are obviously not that bad.

Pick one, because only one of these statements can be true.
If you have a business background you'll know that theres topline and bottomline. You have to invest to increase the top line and cut costs to increase the bottomline. Both these activities are independent of each other, and both equally important to run a stable business. 100m in playing assets is a topline investment, cutting expenses is a bottomline improvement.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
People who said "stay calm and just wait&see", since those things take time to evolve, especially in such covid times and on limited budget, really had and have a point.

However, the expiration for that feels to come close for me. When we don't hear about significant process within the next 4-5 days, some meltdown is somewhat justified.

You don't just pull off Aouar and Partey within moments, we are running out of time and we cannot play the season without further additions

Gunners1616

Tic toc tic toc....
4fj023.jpg

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
People who said "stay calm and just wait&see", since those things take time to evolve, especially in such covid times and on limited budget, really had and have a point.

However, the expiration for that feels to come close for me. When we don't hear about significant process within the next 4-5 days, some meltdown is somewhat justified.

You don't just pull off Aouar and Partey within moments, we are running out of time and we cannot play the season without further additions

Not sure how its going to pan out, 99% confident one of the midfielders joins. Two really depends on Elneny, Mustafi, Özil and Guendouzi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom