• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Lucas Torreira (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
If Atletico really want Torreira then I see absolutely no reason why they wouldn’t be willing to negotiate a cash + Torreira for Partey deal

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

If Atletico really want Torreira then I see absolutely no reason why they wouldn’t be willing to negotiate a cash + Torreira for Partey deal

Reason is they want the clause in cash. Then they can buy Torreira in instalments.

Symbia

I don't think he is a terrible footballer but can clearly state that he is bang average, terribly lacking in agility and easily bullied.

He played in the congested part of the pitch and do not have the needed qualities and physical build to succeed in the Premier league.
Kante for example is of the same size but we can all see what he is made off.

Lucas should go back to Italy, unfortunately, most Italian teams minus Inter and maybe Juve have the stupid mentality of picking players for free and sell for huge sums.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Within the space of 18 hours, Milan and Athletico are now trying to jump in and steal Torreria from Torino last minute. I personally think this is classic agent noise to hasten the deal with Torino. Timing of this makes no sense. If Athletico are aware of our interest of Thomas and they like Torreria, why not do this sooner? Nothing to get excited about, I fully expect Torreira to be in Italy by October.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
He can’t pass, think that limits his options. They have his types walking the streets in Spain and Italy and they aren’t even pro footballers.

Actually not wrong. I only played semi-pro at my best but I have mates who were in Segunda B who have far better quality and range of passing than Torreira. Watch youth teams and you'll see one or two in every top youth team who passes (far) better than Torreira.

That's not to say he can't pass at all or he's not better than all of the aforementioned by leagues because of the other stuff he does well, but in the end he adds up to a very mediocre top division midfielder.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Not rating him is fine. I get that. I have a few players myself that you know I don't rate.

But I think you and your mates have taken it to the extreme and even calling him a midget and some other disgusting names.

I'm not tribalistic. Besides, the usual suspects are always calling out the bum squad. So it's only fair they're called out too.

Torreira is not a bad footballer. He was our best player in the first half of last two season. He was putting in man of the match performances for up until his form went off a cliff. Then last season Unai decided he should become a No10 and that destroyed his confidence.

Coupled with the fact that Arteta doesn't really think that he fits current Arsenal team which is fair enough.

But saying ridiculous things like "There are plenty non-footballers who are as good as him in football" is just ridiculous.

Torreira has never been Arsenal's best player this is such a false narrative. Unai never made him a number 10 another myth he played him as a CM and he failed same position Arteta played him in. And even if he did if a players confidence crumbles that easy we don't need him here and he's poor. Torreira has been a disappointment don't get what's so hard to admit.

And no one cares about bum squad or usual suspects anymore it was a joke from months ago only you and @Riou still care about, it's a dead joke only lame people are keeping alive.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Basic passes anyone can do? You proved him wrong :rofl:

@GDeep™ really keeps some of you up at night.

Well if you looked at the video, there were long passes and through balls. Very short video, but enough to show that he is okay passer.

Nah, it's always fun to wrestle with him.

BigPoppaPump

Well if you looked at the video, there were long passes and through balls. Very short video, but enough to show that he is okay passer.

Nah, it's always fun to wrestle with him.

Why do you guys love mediocre players? Is it because he cried and you felt sentimental?

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

The main thing I remember him for is dramatically crying when xhaka got booed.

BigPoppaPump

I don't love him. I just correct false statements about our players.

I'm an Arsenal fan you know.

You're making false statements about one player rather, I wouldn't even call Torreira 'ours' since he's a snake on top of being sh*t.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom