• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Houssem Aouar

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,500
  • Views 943,435
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moah

I feel no news ever leaks out on a weekend.

Probably a combo of journalists, lawyers and others working Monday to Friday.
So if any update is there regarding this player it will be today or next week, so much for imminent smh.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
So if any update is there regarding this player it will be today or next week, so much for imminent smh.

Yep. And on Monday there's 2 weeks until the window closes.

I'm creaking :lol:

Although we did all our business in the last two weeks last year so idk.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I feel no news ever leaks out on a weekend.

Probably a combo of journalists, lawyers and others working Monday to Friday.

If Vinai is having each weekend off we should sack him :lol:

I'm sure an offer is made my phone or email. Club rep eg Vinai probably makes the offer to his counterpart, I'm sure it could be a weekend but we may not hear anything on the weekend.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

If Vinai is having each weekend off we should sack him :lol:

I'm sure an offer is made my phone or email. Club rep eg Vinai probably makes the offer to his counterpart, I'm sure it could be a weekend but we may not hear anything on the weekend.

Yeah but they’ve got to go through banks and speak to lawyers at various stages, so many other people beyond the clubs who are involved in a transfer.

Reactions: A_G

WiscoGooner8

With technology these days you can’t tell me a bid can’t be made in 5 minutes or less. Settle on an offer, shoot a text to the other team and boom it’s done. We must mail our offers to teams...

samshere

Why so serieuse?
It's not really logistics of making a bid that's taking time. It's the negotiations. Both sides are staring each other down to see if the ticking clock moves things in their favour. It's not for nothing that the last week is the most busy.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I take it all this nonsense talk means we're still "preparing" this supposed bid. Or was that just BS? :rolleyes:

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I reckon negotiations can be so long. Instalments, agents, different money changing hands in different places.

We were notoriously long in the market under Wenger, waited for the big movements.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom