• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Lucas Torreira (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PressResistance

Atletico have like 15 midfielders better than him. Heck, Simeone himself could do a better job.

If he really wanted him, then a swap is obvious ffs. Come on now, somebody take him off us.

Think Arteta would bite his hand off for a Torreira + 30 M type of deal.
Definitely not their profile of player, would probably be the most unprobable transfer deal if something of this type would go through.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Atletico have like 15 midfielders better than him. Heck, Simeone himself could do a better job.

If he really wanted him, then a swap is obvious ffs. Come on now, somebody take him off us.
He'll fit perfectly in Simeone tactics just sit in midfield and tackle pass sideways.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Atletico are interested in both Torreira and Lacazette yet they don’t want them involved in a swap deal for Partey ffs

30m + Torreira is fantastic for them, they’ll get their number one target and they can even get Roca if they want.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
I figured Torreira was a low risk signing since he would have resale value even if it didn't work out, but looks like I was really wrong there.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I figured Torreira was a low risk signing since he would have resale value even if it didn't work out, but looks like I was really wrong there.
Yes as Rex said covid really mess up our plans of selling player more quicker.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
I disagree with this. Despite what the usual suspects tell you there is demand for Torreira even from Italian sides in a terrible market due to covid.

We have literally had 0 interest in Guendouzi and basically nothing for Lacazette. The amount of cheap ass Italian clubs tryna make it work for Torreira shows that if it wasnt for covid he would have been sold by now, and for more.

Xanth

Torreira was valued at close to 50m a year ago. We just missed our opportunity and as mentioned, the COVID market hasn't helped.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
I disagree with this. Despite what the usual suspects tell you there is demand for Torreira even from Italian sides in a terrible market due to covid.

We have literally had 0 interest in Guendouzi and basically nothing for Lacazette. The amount of cheap ass Italian clubs tryna make it work for Torreira shows that if it wasnt for covid he would have been sold by now, and for more.

According to reports there has been a lot of interest in Guendouzi, he just turned them all down.. Lack of interest in Laca is not surprising.

Only reliable interest I’ve seen in Torreira is from bottom half serie a teams, clubs that won’t pay much anyway.. Not what I was expecting, thought he’d attract interest from Napoli or more midtable serie a/la liga teams at least and thus be easy to shift, but that’s not the case.

Covid has had an effect sure, but seeing the other moves being made this summer I don’t buy it as the only factor..

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Transfermarkt and Arsenal's own valuation of the player in response to Milan's interest last year?
LOL

Wtf is Transfermarkt - a muppet website for fantasy transfer values?

Arsenal's own valuation? No way at any point has Torreria doubled his valuation to what we paid for him.

He is worth still what we paid for him 22 million.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
hard to see Atletico moving for Torreria. He's a budget version of what Simeone used to be. A Serie A club will bite as I'm sure he still is rated out there. Not quite the same, but imagine Hazard was put up for sale by Madrid. Every Premier League club would be interested due to his success here. Torreria was successful in Serie A.

AMN, Kolasinac, Holding, Chambers, Torreria and Guendouzi are our sellable assets that could raise decent money.

We need to shift at least 3 I reckon to get Partey done. I'd hope Torreria, Kolasinac and Holding.

Xanth

LOL

Wtf is Transfermarkt - a muppet website for fantasy transfer values?

Arsenal's own valuation? No way at any point has Torreria doubled his valuation to what we paid for him.

He is worth still what we paid for him 22 million.

Okay, so you don't want to believe it, that's perfectly fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom