• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2020/21 Gameweek 2

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Why Kepa diving like that? :rofl::rofl:

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

You shouldn't judge a signing too quick but Havertz screams I'm scared.

Reactions: A_G

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Kepa there was like a FIFA glitch that brings the keeper out for no reason

BobP

Memri Fan
I always maintain that I should've become a scout.

Discovered most of the lads playing today long before they came to prominence.

For example, had a mate in Sudan who put me on Salah while he was playing for Al Mokawloon.

juice man

Can't make his mind up
Havertz has a lot of work to do if he’s going to make it work in the prem. Said it before, but doesn’t strike me as the type of player that will naturally thrive in this league.

sdotzdot

Established Member
Werners movement is exceptional but his decision making has been poor so far, think once he irons out his game and gets accustomed he’ll be an incredible player unfortunately.

I just love watching players who always know where to be on the pitch, make the game look so easy.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
What's the game been so far ?
Just got home from playing myself, nothing better than watching football with some snacks after you played yourself :drool:

Top Bottom