• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Lucas Torreira (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
The reason I struggle to believe these Torreira to Atletico rumours is because this could’ve happened at any time in the last 2 months. Why have they suddenly decided they want Torreira?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The reason I struggle to believe these Torreira to Atletico rumours is because this could’ve happened at any time in the last 2 months. Why have they suddenly decided they want Torreira?
Maybe things getting desperate they selling nobody and want to buy players

PressResistance

Torreira - Partey swap is the stuff of dreams.

If we give them cash then it suits both teams as well. Torreira is a great player in the right system, and I can’t think of a system which would suit him more than Atletico’s.

More importantly, the swap gives us a lighter pathway to getting Aouar and if we get cheeky, maybe even someone else ( a Kola replacement or another creative player ).

Need to move rapidly now, clutch time, I believe in Mikels smile, there's something going on behind the scenes.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

If Torreira helps us get Partey I take back everything I've said about him. In fact I'll build a shrine for him.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Yes remember those guys from Sport_Witness say elgol Digital are as reliable as don balon.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Torreria plus 25m upfront for Partey with further performance and appearance related add ons.

Nope. I've snapped back into reality. We're loaning Torreria to Serie A and selling AM which will leave us 15m away from Partey.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐

Instagram stalkers at it again Lucas Torreira very close friend who lives with him in London just started following A.Madrid.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
This is too good to be true. Mrs. Torreria better brush up on her Spanish. It's a long drive to Naples.

Viva Forza Torreria sold etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom