• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FPL (Fantasy Premier League)

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Went ahead and played my wildcard after analyzing a few things and watching the first week of matches...

Leno
Castagne van Dijk Soyuncu Tierney
Greenwood Aubameyang (C) Zaha De Bruyne (V)
Ings Bamford

Martinez Davis Saint Maximin Coady

Still have .4 in the bank (Bamford went up .1 after the first week).

Opinions?

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
I went with
McCarthy
Justin - O’Connell - Dier
Alli - Mane - Auba - Saint-Maximim - Pulisic
Jimenez - Maupay

Subs:
Emi - Dallas - Mitro
Also went with Pulisic and Mitrovic. Very unhappy with the Pulisic pick as he mysteriously wasn't in the squad at all despite there being no notification in the app (there is now). Surprised Mitrovic didn't start.

Somehow my captain changed from Auba to Barnes as well. And I picked Mané instead of Salah...

Terrible start to this new addiction, haha.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Also went with Pulisic and Mitrovic. Very unhappy with the Pulisic pick as he mysteriously wasn't in the squad at all despite there being no notification in the app (there is now). Surprised Mitrovic didn't start.

Somehow my captain changed from Auba to Barnes as well. And I picked Mané instead of Salah...

Terrible start to this new addiction, haha.

I think Mitrovic will start on the weekend as he did last night in the efl cup.

Pulisic I’m not sure what to do, like you say he was cleared for football but then has a mystery injury again.

I’m going to keep him for one more week then see if there’s any news.

CanadianGooner1608

Bamford the donkey paid off big time already. Value for money is great, and I might be able to cash out on him very soon for a bit of profit.

Unhappy about Pulisic, but will look to shift him for someone from Everton soon enough (hesitating, but most likely James). They fired 64 shots combined in their last three matches, seems to indicate a strong attacking side.

Dutch D

I'm also thinking about swapping Pulisic for Rodriguez. Really annoyed with the unknown injury at the time I picked Pulisic.

My original plan was to bring in De Bruyne for Auba this week, as Arsenal has some tough fixtures coming up.

Might have to use my wildcard because I'm also hesitant about Mitrovic as Fulham looks dreadful and I'm uncertain about my double up of Liverpool defenders (TAA+VVD). Wanted to wait until after transfer window is closed, though.

Not sure what to prioritize this week.

CanadianGooner1608

What a nightmare of a week...
Tierney injured.
Pulisic
Saint-Maximin injured.
Vardy no goals
Fernandes no nothing

My one hope is Foden, and I don't like it...

I might actually wildcard this team, considering I need at least three changes, but I want to keep my chips alive.
Pulisic for James Rodriguez is done. I have 2.5M in the bank. I will get Vardy out for DCL if he keeps his form up next week, should put even more money in the bank, then do a madness when I replace ASM

Dutch D

Had a very good week with Mané, DCL, Auba, Mitrovic. Going above 80 points.

Decided to use my wildcard anyway. Wasn't happy with a bunch of the cheaper players and I wanted to change Greenwood, Pulisic and Auba out. So I went ahead and Wildcarded.

First I wanted to wait for the transfer window to close, but I'm extremely happy with my current crop so I can just make once a week changes now.

al-Ustaadh

70 points so far and still have De Bruyne to play later today.

al-Ustaadh

**** me. Emi with 11 points today, meanwhile Leno only got 2. Think we sold the wrong keeper.

al-Ustaadh

Has James Rodriguez been fairly healthy the last few seasons? Thinking about switching Greenwood out for him.

Gegen Pressing

Ehy4GE-X0AAuXH_

Thoughts lads?
Mustafi &jones ?MacGuire&Papastathopoulos !

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

I had Son of the bench this week because FPL had him at 25% chance of playing. **** off.

Dutch D

In first place in our forum league. Won't last of course, but have to mark the moment. Addicting game this.

Dutch D

Not quite sure how the buying and selling works by the way. DCL costs 7.7 but I have him and can only sell him for 7.3 that's quite the drop. Same with Rodriguez who costs 8 and sells for 7.7. How does that work?

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Not quite sure how the buying and selling works by the way. DCL costs 7.7 but I have him and can only sell him for 7.3 that's quite the drop. Same with Rodriguez who costs 8 and sells for 7.7. How does that work?
7.3 is the price you got him for.

If you got rid of him and bought him again, you'd have to pay 7.7 as he's gone up in price cause of his form. Players like that, there is a temptation to keep them because you essentially got him for cheap.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom