• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Shkodran Mustafi (Out)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,110
  • Views 308,892
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He has a year remaining on his contract. You guys are tripping if you think he’d even contemplate leaving now. Not gonna happen.
Why not? Nobody going to give him 100k when he signing for free because he won't be signing for top team.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Hopefully Euro 2021 serves as an incentive for him if Lazio seriously make an offer.

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
Dont think Mustafi is unwilling to leave on "a high" so to speak. His time here has been bad overall but he sort of saved himself after the arrival of Arteta. Genuinly believe that he would have been way better than Holding yesterday.

Breezy

Why not? Nobody going to give him 100k when he signing for free because he won't be signing for top team.

He won’t get 100k a week but he’ll get a nice little bonus.

He knows he’ll be far more appealing to clubs as a free agent. They’ll be more prepared to pay him closer to what he currently earns then they would if there’s a hefty fee involved.

I can’t even see him going out on loan.

Symbia

Dont think Mustafi is unwilling to leave on "a high" so to speak. His time here has been bad overall but he sort of saved himself after the arrival of Arteta. Genuinly believe that he would have been way better than Holding yesterday.
I doubt this.
The last time I watch him he was out-paced by a snail, Kane.

Last edited:

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Mustafi is better than Rob in every aspect and thats just sad to know because I really wanted Rob to do good at this club.

It's actually also really sad that Mustafi has a great overall profile as a CB, but he just started having brain farts left right and centre at some point. He totally lost trust from the fan base for good.

Holding simply never had that pace, acceleration etc in the first place.
He brought us some trophies and was cheap though, so no hard feelings

Malky

Established Member
As mad as it is to say, the way he was playing before the injury I'd rather keep Mustafi over Holding and Chambers, but we need to free up a non HG spot and a nice fee for Mustafi wouldn't be bad.

say yes

forum master baiter
I feel he’s worth more than 10M. He’s had his “best” year with us pre-injury and he’s still pretty young for a CB.
He might be worth more. But it’s a COVID depressed market, his contract is running out, he’s coming off a big injury, we’re stacked at CB, he’s been a major flop here, and everyone knows we need to sell.

Think you just take what you can and run.

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
If hes one of the CB we can move for a decent fees then please get him out.
We have 8 CBs all on high wages, we need to move out atleast 2 before this window shuts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom