• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2020

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,442
  • Views 651,398
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member

:drool::drool::drool::drool:

Fire sale time!

If thats the case they should have sold Messi, as crazy as it would be I think it would make a rebuild a hell of a lot easier.

Probably could have got the £100mil and also got his wages off the books then started looking to the future without Messi as it wont be too long now anyway.

Barcelona is built around Messi, yet the players around Messi are declining and Messi is too, they dont seem to be looking long term at all.

Huge mess.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

What do you gain by selling Dele Alli and buying Lingard?

I was going to say less punchable face, but realized they don't gain even that.

30 million is a joke, surely not true. This guy has 1 year in contract, although an option for another. Soon 28 years old.

Last season a point per 931 minutes in EPL. Quality. :lol:

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
Should we have signed James?

What stood out for me looking at his radars from Bayern is that he actually has a very good defensive contribution. He's started that way at Everton too.

It was a free transfer, so I think there's actually a pretty strong argument we should've signed him, especially if we can't pull of both Aouar and Thomas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom