• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka: Swiss Army Knife or Blunt Tool?

Will Xhaka be here after the summer window?

• Yes

Votes: 38 55.1%
  • No

Votes: 31 44.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
I was showing you a Switzerland vs Germany game where Xhaka clearly had the beating of Kroos. What's the relevancy of your video? Xhaka can and does make passes like that too.
Mate, honestly, don't embarrass yourself anymore. Kroos is one of the finest midfield players that ever played football, won stuff in his career that only a few people in football could match, and you compare him to f**** Xhaka?

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

The best midfielder in Premier League and not only. What a player, if others were able to make only one pass of those beautiful over the opposition defence passes Xhaka makes they would have been claimed as heroes of Arsenal

All hail to the king of midfield, Granit Xhaka, one and only!!

Manberg

Predator
Nothing but strawman arguments from you agenda merchants. I'm explaining my points with statistics, images, videos, and factual information? What do you people have? Oh, Manberg is a trolling fanboy.

Shadow Moses

Established Member
Crazily he isn’t. The Xhaka cult is real

We will not get anywhere near top 4 with our current midfield.

Ask yourself this question. Will Xhaka or Ceballos get into any of the other top 5 clubs midfield?

Partey & Aouar certainly.

RacingPhoton

Established Member
Crazily he isn’t. The Xhaka cult is real
Mate, honestly, don't embarrass yourself anymore. Kroos is one of the finest midfield players that ever played football, won stuff in his career that only a few people in football could match, and you compare him to f**** Xhaka?
Guys. Don't waste your energy with him. Xhaka cult is worse than any other cult following I have ever seen. They all have a doctorate in the science of football. They get erection when they watch him move like a JCB with the ball and orgasms when he passes it to the left wing. No logical argument works with them because you all have agendas and of course, you all don't understand football.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
That's the odd thing... There's two players at the club that split opinion--Xhaka and Özil--and they're both out of favour with the majority of the fan base, more so the latter. Yet if you ever criticised them, you have an agenda...

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
That's the odd thing... There's two players at the club that split opinion--Xhaka and Özil--and they're both out of favour with the majority of the fan base, more so the latter. Yet if you ever criticised them, you have an agenda...
1 down and 1 to go I guess :)

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
1 down and 1 to go I guess :)
An agenda would surely be having sly digs at a player who's clearly performing, like Auba or someone, of which actually happens... That is an agenda. Word gets thrown around far too much on here.

Manberg

Predator
What’s happening here is there are two sets of fans. One with a limited knowledge who sees football as nothing but goals, assists, sliding tackles, dribbles etc. And the other with a more expansive knowledge of football who appreciate the tactical intricacies of the beautiful game. The anti Xhaka agenda merchants belong to the former group. You don’t need an IQ of 100 to guess which group I belong to.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

What’s happening here is there are two sets of fans. One with a limited knowledge who sees football as nothing but goals, assists, sliding tackles, dribbles etc. And the other with a more expansive knowledge of football who appreciate the tactical intricacies of the beautiful game. The anti Xhaka agenda merchants belong to the former group. You don’t need an IQ of 100 to guess which group I belong to.
:rofl:

RacingPhoton

Established Member
Van Dijk and Leno are terrible. fAcTs :lol:

Van Dijk was pathetic since the restart. Even Liverpool fans were slamming him. Before that he gave enough MoM performances to overshadow those errors. Leno is prone to errors. There is a reason why many on here wanted Martinez over Leno. If Leno keeps making these errors this season too, I would camp on his thread complaining about him.

Last edited:

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Van Dijk was pathetic since the restart. Even Liverpool fans were slamming him. Leno is prone to errors. There is a reason why many on here wanted Martinez over Leno. If Leno keeps making these errors this season too, I would camp on his thread complaining about him.

Mistakes are since 2018 btw as it says. Van Dijk must've been terrible since according your asinine logic.

Why are you not camped there now? Likewise he must be terrible according to you?

RacingPhoton

Established Member
Mistakes are since 2018 btw as it says. Van Dijk must've been terrible since according your asinine logic.

Why are you not camped there now? Likewise he must be terrible according to you?
Van Dijk gave enough MoM performances the previous season to compensate for that. Last season in the second half, his performances were not good enough for the fans to just forget his errors. Leno to has enough number of saves to overlook those errors for now. He did control it a bit in 2019-20 season. So I can hope he will improve this season too.
Hard to make sense of that with your asinine logic?

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Van Dijk gave enough MoM performances the previous season to compensate for that. Last season in the second half, his performances were not good enough for the fans to just forget his errors. Leno to has enough number of saves to overlook those errors for now. He did control it a bit in 2019-20 season. So I can hope he will improve this season too.
Hard to make sense of that with your asinine logic?

Xhaka has likewise performed well enough to compensate for those mistakes that are from seasons back. Been part of yet another FA Cup win, and is a mainstay in the team for Arteta. So why are you still mentioning them you absolute bore?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom