• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Shkodran Mustafi (Out)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,110
  • Views 306,328
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Ffs we've seen enough of Mustafi, I've been begging to sell him for years and now you lot want to keep him?
From a quality perspective rather keep Mustafi than Holding or Chambers, but given he’s non-HG I’d be happy to see him go.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
Makes at least 2-3 mistakes a game, doesn't close down players when they've the ball on the ground, regularly gets in to a battle that he loses. Okayish in the air. Regularly makes bad passes. I dont think our attempts at high lines and lack of support from the the full backs suit him.

When we have both Holding and Chambers who are far better players and much more consistent it makes perfect sense to move him on. Holding ebing slammed because he didn't cover 1 run yesterday after solo defending an entire flank for most of the game is ridiculous. Mustafi would;ve been destroyed in a game like yesterday.

It would be a good deal if we even get rid of his wages.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
There reports about Lazio made bid 10m euros and they confident of deal getting done despite Arsenal asking 15m. Still unconfirmed

SK Lation

They called up Koch from Leeds recently so possibly.
What's wrong with Koch? He's considered a very talented player. There's a reason Benfica, AC Milan and RB Leipzig were interested.

Germany possibly hasn't got the greatest amount of top CB's at the moment but there's no way, Mustafi is gonna make it into the squad though. As there's no way that calciomercato is telling the truth here. Clown journalism.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
AM don't believe that someone is ready to pay 10m for Mustafi but at the same time think that Calum Chambers, who has relegated 2 teams and has been injured for the last 3 years costs 15m

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Mustafi will do well in Serie A. Lazio is his sort of club for his personality. He'll easily slot in there. Getting 10-15m for him would robbery tbh.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade

Will do research if true.
I am doing my masters degree and a research in architecture. I trying to do an model which identifies the culture. This is for getting vital information to the architect in the research phase of the architecture project.

What research will you do?

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Mustafi will do well in Serie A. Lazio is his sort of club for his personality. He'll easily slot in there. Getting 10-15m for him would robbery tbh.

No joke, I actually think Mustafi will end up as one of the best defenders in serie a if he goes. Wish him all the best, as turbulent as his Arsenal career has been.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Will this actually happen though? Because it'll be the best day of my life when this **** doesn't wear Arsenal colours again.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Makes at least 2-3 mistakes a game, doesn't close down players when they've the ball on the ground, regularly gets in to a battle that he loses. Okayish in the air. Regularly makes bad passes. I dont think our attempts at high lines and lack of support from the the full backs suit him.

When we have both Holding and Chambers who are far better players and much more consistent it makes perfect sense to move him on. Holding ebing slammed because he didn't cover 1 run yesterday after solo defending an entire flank for most of the game is ridiculous. Mustafi would;ve been destroyed in a game like yesterday.

It would be a good deal if we even get rid of his wages.

People get on Holding's back for the tiniest things, I don't get why so many people hate him all of a sudden.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom