• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Lucas Torreira (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We'll see in few days but i don't think we'll loan him to A.Madrid without them facilitate the Partey move or at least we'll demand loan with obligation.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Everyone starting to panic, I find myself perfectly calm as everything is unfolding as I have forseen

Iceman10

Established Member
He has done nothing at all as far as i know.

He should be the one to get the Kroenke’s more involved, ideally a bridging loan, but instead he is a figurehead taking the pressure off them with bad optics of them taking money out of the club while they’ve spent a fortune on a stadium in Los Angeles. Vinai has had a rather easy ride so far.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Edu said 2 weeks ago we not interested in loans yet teams comes with loans it's like they want to piss us off:lol:

HomeSteak

Established Member
Everyone starting to panic, I find myself perfectly calm as everything is unfolding as I have forseen

And what is that? I have a vision as well. We sell Torreira late in the window, to one of the Italian teams. Loan deal with an optional clause to buy for 18 million.
Sokratis might leave for free, the rest are staying. We buy a second rate CM and that's the summer. We miss on Top 4, and try again next summer, doing the same stuff, wondering where it all went wrong.

Reactions: roz

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
And what is that? I have a vision as well. We sell Torreira late in the window, to one of the Italian teams. Loan deal with an optional clause to buy for 18 million.
Sokratis might leave for free, the rest are staying. We buy a second rate CM and that's the summer. We miss on Top 4, and try again next summer, doing the same stuff, wondering where it all went wrong.

We can't buy a second rate midfielder if the rest stay :lol:

Iceman10

Established Member
Edu said 2 weeks ago we not interested in loans yet teams comes with loans it's like they want to piss us off:lol:

They just don’t want to show they are weak, even though they are with financial troubles. There may be possibility to do something here with more than Torreira, to help them out in a sort of win-win.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Its almost like this happens most seasons :lol:

HomeSteak

Established Member
Atletico are being incredibly thick.

They do have one of the worst boards in the world. Gazidis team & Barcelona ones are the only ones that are worse then them. The amount of money Atletico Madrid have wasted is just insane.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Not just yet. Give me this week. If we get to next Monday and things are exactly the same then I'll start panicking :lol:
Im counting the days
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom