• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Shkodran Mustafi (Out)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,110
  • Views 308,894
Status
Not open for further replies.

HomeSteak

Established Member
No way an Italian clubs pays 10+ million for the calamity that is Mustafi, also in the last year of his contract. The offer will be under 5 million, if that.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Based on years of continuous errors under 4 different managers, it's very hard not to see that as a joke.

He barely made them under Arteta and the italian league is not the premier league. Lazio is perfect for him as well as @L3T5 PL4Y already pointed out. So, yes I genuinely think so.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
https://www.ilmessaggero.it/sport/c...ultime_notizie_21_settembre_2020-5474826.html

Il massaggero the local Rome paper and very reliable say Lazio indeed want mustafi. But Tare Lazio DOF worried about mustafi late injury record

Igli Tare (a former striker of Albanian NT) is keen on having Albanian speaking players at his team.

Strakosha are Muriqi are already at Lazio, while they also recently had Valon Berisha.

This rumour with Mustafi shoudl not be dismissed. I hope it turns out true :)

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Igli Tare (a former striker of Albanian NT) is keen on having Albanian speaking players at his team.

Strakosha are Muriqi are already at Lazio, while they also recently had Valon Berisha.

This rumour with Mustafi shoudl not be dismissed. I hope it turns out true :)

Yes you right about that Lazio are in good position to do deal too.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Nope... looks like he just barely missed the cut. Was at Everton for 2 1/2 years only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom