• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Liverpool vs Arsenal| 28th September 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

It's crazy that I approach this having us as slight underdogs but also looking forward to seeing how it goes down.

Arteta has worked wonders. Usually this is a straight write-off.

Mraven

Mane coming to this game with some good form. Can’t wait for Holding to put him back in his place
0_FBL-ENG-PR-ARSENAL-LIVERPOOL.jpg

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Ah you're still pushing this.:lol:
Of course. The biggest injustice of my lifetime to see such a genius get humiliated in the way he did. One day I'll get over the scars no doubt. Arteta taking us back to where we were before the fan boredom set in, will certainly help. Another win against Pool and we're on the right road. :lol:

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Arteta has never lost vs Liverpool, only lost like 5 times since he took over, why the defeatist attitude

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Of course. The biggest injustice of my lifetime to see such a genius get humiliated in the way he did. One day I'll get over the scars no doubt. Arteta taking us back to where we were before the fan boredom set in, will certainly help. Another win against Pool and we're on the right road. :lol:

If we still had Wenger now i'm pretty sure we would be bopping around 6th and 7th every season for the past 4 seasons :lol:

Bloke needed to go.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
We've conceded 3+ goals in our last 6 visits there. But but for the first time in as many years, I'm actually quite optimistic going into this game.

Mohamed7

I really fancy using Pepe up top with Auba and William on the sides. This will give us ridicolous fire power: Pace and skill to expose their high line.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Leno
Bellerin sokratis luiz holding Gabriel Tierney
Xhaka Elneny ceballos
Pepe

6 3 1 and pray for a draw imo

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
It would be so good if we manage to get a win here. That would really set us up for an exciting league campaign. We are still the underdogs and it will be a tall order to even get a draw here. Like a few people have commented already, how good does it feel we aren't dreading a battering like we usually do in recent years. Let's give these scousers a proper game and revel in the inevitable sour grapes and bitterness from their fans.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
got a feeling we are going to drop one of Auba/Laca (Mikel dropped Auba for the win last season)

If its Auba then:

Willian - Laca - Pepe

If its Laca then:

Auba - Pepe - Willian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom