• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Shkodran Mustafi (Out)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,110
  • Views 308,923
Status
Not open for further replies.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Gabriel, Luiz, Saliba, Holding, Mari and Chambers as cb options. Think we can sell one more with Mavrapanos returning next year.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Gabriel, Luiz, Saliba, Holding, Mari and Chambers as cb options. Think we can sell one more with Mavrapanos returning next year.
Chambers can fill in at right back or midfield when needed (if he’s ever fit), I think this is a healthy mix of options. But Mustafi and Sokratis really need to go.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Chambers can fill in at right back or midfield when needed (if he’s ever fit), I think this is a healthy mix of options. But Mustafi and Sokratis really need to go.

I'd keep Chambers and shift Holding personally. Mustafi was 35m wasted, but think he leaves a lot more respected after his recent form.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Eagerly awaiting personal terms being agreed so they can give us a choice between a loan until his contract expires or releasing him now.
Thankfully they are in CL so the money won't be problem even tho thier owner stinks.

African Flair

Recently, iwobi and lucas Perez
Really? Perez was a bit annoying that he got signed in the first place but wasn't so much of a let down the few chances he got.

Iwobi, yeah well we got a lot if cash for him witch is always good. Sometimes good, mostly frustrating I agree.

But Mustafi have ****ed up so many times it's ridiculous.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Lazio seem getting close to get Andreas Pereira on loan from utd. Think they'll make thier move to sign mustafi in few days Inzaghi want another CB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom