• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EFL Cup: Liverpool vs Arsenal | Thursday 1st October 19:45 | Sky Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

images

1825586_Arsenal.jpg

The Godfather. Batman Begins. The Bourne Identity. Austin Powers.

You can probably count on one hand the sequels that are better than the first but on Thursday after a pretty demoralising opening chapter we have to play at Anfield for the second time in a week and will have to do the impossible.

Whilst our Don Vito will back patrolling the touch line it’s unlikely we’ll see Michael and the rest of the family and henchmen with a big home game on the weekend.

After our Luca Brasi-esque throttling at the hands of the Liverpool press, replacements will be needed so I expect to see starts for Willock, Nelson, ESR, Cedric, Saliba and maybe even Runarsson.

We’re probably in for a glorified U-23 game tbh but hoping we can pull it out the bag.

Last edited:

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Will bounce back from today's loss. Looking forward to it.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Ceballos and Saka we will start and smash them.

Plus hopefully Bellerin wont be playing making mistake after mistake.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Another loss for us. Just play the reserves so we don't go into an early downward spiral. A loss will force our chequebook open one hopes.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Leno
Saliba Luiz Gabriel
AMN Ceballos Xhaka Saka
Pepe Nketiah Nelson

Definitely think they can win this

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Don Arteta the Boss, looking to win something he didn't win as a player at Arsenal or Everton...

mikel-arteta-arsenal-2019-20_1blv83397opjf15tcv3g8ezdm2.jpgt-1576271920quality60h300.jpeg

...he gots them hungry, trophy winning eyes!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Think both teams will play with backup its in 2 and half days. I really don't care about this competition even if we lose 10-0

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Just play Özil FFS

Niles
Saliba
Gabriel
Tierney
Ceballos
Willock
Özil
Pepe
Nketia
Saka

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
images

1825586_Arsenal.jpg

The Godfather. Batman Begins. The Bourne Identity. Austin Powers.

You can probably count on one hand the sequels that are better than the first but on Thursday after a pretty demoralising opening chapter we have to play at Anfield for the second time in a week and will have to do the impossible.

Whilst our Don Vito will back patrolling the touch line it’s unlikely we’ll see Michael and the rest of the family and henchmen with a big home game on the weekend.

After our Luca Brasi-esque throttling at the hands of the Liverpool press, replacements will be needed so I expect to see starts for Willock, Nelson, ESR, Cedric, Saliba and maybe even Runarsson.

We’re probably in for a glorified U-23 game tbh but hoping we can pull it out the bag.

Noooooo, I totally forgot about this again, leave me alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom