• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Houssem Aouar

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,500
  • Views 943,417
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gegen Pressing

somewhere in France...

Secretary "Good night Mr Aulas, so you wish me to switch off all the lights , as per usual?"

Aulas "Of course. The fax from Arsenal will light up the room enough for me to see that number . "

Secretary "So there won't be any other business tonight?"

Aulas "we sell for 50M and promote from the academy for free. That's the business!"

D

Dial Square 1886

Is it only me who thinks this is done and dusted already?

I mean there may be a tiny bit of wiggle room on the price still from one side or the other and the payment specifics, but just seems like a deal has been agreed in principle and will be an0unced at a good time for Lyon.

Maybe I'm just an optimist :)

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

At least it’s over in 5 days. Would be fun to go no internet until the deadline and then see what has all happened!

Preacher

Always Crying
I just know one thing that Lyon will announce Aouar as Arsenal player sooner than our PR department.
This is one positive dealing with clubs like Lyon and Dortmund. They dont f*ck around. We like dithering and killing all the hype.

The Internet is a negative black hole of eternal dog ****. I went without it for 6 days last year and it felt amazing. I did other stuff. It was incredible!

That is incredible. I even go on theninternet in the highlands when hunting deers. Even if it takes hours just loading a page.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Had a really close friend who used to work in the Arsenal corporate box. Overheard a couple of bigshots talking about Schneiderlin when he was at Everton and how he would fit into our team, they were apparently talking about it like it was a done deal. My pal stuck a ton on him to join us, got something like 8/11. By the end of the day the odds were something like 3/10.

true story, hilarious but not for my friend :lol:
You mean when he was at Southampton prior to joining Utd?

Moah

Its impossible to go 5 days without internet. How would you even survive first 24 hours???
We had our internet blocked in our entire country for more than a month this year, you'll go crazy the first two or three days but it will set in and give you opportunities to explore life without it.

I planned many things I would do once I get internet again but once it was back I went back to my old routine. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom