• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Houssem Aouar

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,500
  • Views 943,086
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Jeff to Hertha Berlin is stalled because Jeff prefer moving to Rennes. Personal terms not agreed yet. Seem not good news for Aulas and good news for us

:lol: Even after a near death experience? Satan will be so proud!

Im actually doing well on that front tbh. Im reading more, I dont go in the phone for first hour of the day, I bought a new piano finally and Im practicing again, and I try now to be more involved when I meat my parentsor friends and leave the phone away.

Maybe next step is trying 24 hours without internet.

say yes

forum master baiter

Guessing the two clubs interested now are us and Juventus. Wonder who the club interested for next year is.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐

Guessing the two clubs interested now are us and Juventus. Wonder who the club interested for next year is.
I think this is 10 time he came out talk to media since we gone serious about Aouar each time he talk different things :lol:

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Aulas now say different thing 2 clubs competing of signing him now and another one next summer. :popcorn:

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
Can't wait what Aulas will come up with next few hours. Guy is entertaining.

I would like to share your optimism but i am not ruling Juve out despite the claims about their financial situation. This situation is very easy tbf: pay what they want or move on. There isnt much time left now.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I would like to share your optimism but i am not ruling Juve out despite the claims about their financial situation. This situation is very easy tbf: pay what they want or move on. There isnt much time left now.
Juve said many times they won't be spending alot of money they want to trim thier wagebill too also seem they targeting Chiesa things could change but at the moment we are in very comfertable position

roz

Fake News Merchant
Juve said many times they won't be spending alot of money they want to trim thier wagebill too also seem they targeting Chiesa things could change but at the moment we are in very comfertable position
Comfortable in the sense that we aren’t doing anything, Vinny’s got his feet up tucking into fish n chips watching strictly come dancing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom