• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Houssem Aouar

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,500
  • Views 941,665
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maddar16

If we dont end up signing him, this stinks of Aulas using us a warning shot to clubs next summer to submit to his demands or leave. I am aware he has contradicted himself before, maybe this is his way of atonement.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
02x4egjx1wq51.jpg

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Still time to change his mind tho but that what happen when being Penny pinching and dealing with tough owner man city did with Napoli and de Laurentiis didn't sell him because man city want to pay less

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

And they call us negative. Prophetic more like.

The thing is it's so obvious when it comes to this club, this is nothing new. People were expecting a window really out of the norm and just was never gonna happen. I'd say this is the bare minimum but it's actually far less than that.

roz

Fake News Merchant
The thing is it's so obvious when it comes to this club, this is nothing new. People were expecting a window really out of the norm and just was never gonna happen. I'd say this is the bare minimum but it's actually far less than that.
Yeah, its a weird one because the fact that I’m not even remotely upset is probably what bothers me the most. As you said, all too predictable.

Wengysaurus

Aulas is a tough guy to negotiate with, everybody in the football world says this. We should know this and not **** about wasting time trying to get Lyons most talented asset slightly cheaper.

Anders Harbo

Angry Scandinavian #6
Yeh there’s no question Lyon have told RMC this but there’s still question marks about if there was a different reason they told them.

This transfer has gone from being 60% likely to 10% for me, tiny bit of hope in case Aulas is tryna get more money out of us.
This.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I’ve been slowly losing my love for football as I get older and realise it’s all about money. If we had the right owner we would have signed Partey and Aouar. It shouldn’t be like that, it shouldn’t be about who’s owner is the richest.

I'm holding out until Tues on Aouar but I think its fair to say we wont be getting both and that is exactly what we should be doing. It seems so short sighted of the owners, a unique chance come about by Covid, and we're not grabbing it with both hands. People will come back with "what about squad size!" Dont register players if they wont leave! Yes it will cost us but why should they ruin our chances by staying where they're not wanted. Özil is being paid not to play anyway!

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Wonder if this briefing from lyon is because edu got his manhood out on the zoom call and they we're offended at the lack of testicles on show.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Any big club with ambition who needed midfield strengthening would of bought bought Aouar and Partey, I'm sorry lads, but in this day an age, £100m is nothing to big clubs.

Moral of this story is, we aren't a top tier club anymore, and we don't deserve to be until we start acting like one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom