• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Sheffield Utd| Sunday 4th October 14:00| Sky Sports Main Event

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I don’t know how people expect Willian to suddenly gel with the team when there really wasn’t a preseason. Football is a team game, give him time to get him to feel comfortable and be on the same wavelength as everybody. Granted, his acclimatization period will be shorter because he’s not coming from out of the Prem, but time is still required. New team, new coach, different schemes.

AD1998

I think some posters are not accounting for the fact that Pepe came on late on against a tired Sheffield side. Yes, he contributed more in the short time he was on but he just doesn't do it when he starts.

I agree. But I think that goal was very important for his confidence. He really is a confidence player. And was a delightful finish. Here is to hoping he can push on!

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Comparing PES 20 and FIFA 20. PES is better, that my opinion and the awards PES has won for being the best football simulation.

You are entitled to your own, different people like both games for different reasons. You haven't said why FIFA is better but I guess you don't need to.

I don't even think Fifa 20 is that good, plenty of flaws. Its just more polished. PES was always good for gameplay and shoddy everywhere else, untidy menus etc.

This season PES gameplay regressed to Fifa standards but without the polish of Fifa.

I'd say 50% of PES games are a coin clip, with a further 25% decided by scripting. Unacceptable if you want to regularly win the top leagues, and designed to give more enjoyment to average players than to be an accurate sim like it used to be.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
If we can't get Aouar, Partey, put in a cheeky bid for these fellas, still plenty of quality on the market.
2020-03-10_Fu%C3%9Fball%2C_M%C3%A4nner%2C_UEFA_Champions_League_Achtelfinale%2C_RB_Leipzig_-_Tottenham_Hotspur_1DX_3665_by_Stepro.jpg
GettyImages-1223351732.jpg

What about this guy? He's a German international.

20180602_FIFA_Friendly_Match_Austria_vs._Germany_Mesut_%C3%96zil_850_0704.jpg

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

If you are an athiest, you still have to respect others beliefs.

Saka thanking God could be him showing his humility, no need to say God didn't do anything today.

I don't have to do anything. I respect everyones beliefs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom