• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Amrabad

dino bravo

That 'performace' yesterday was one of the worst I have seen from a supposed top team in a very long time. How they got anything from the game, let alone a win is just a complete fluke (has a team ever hit the post 5 times in one game?).

They have no tactics, no plan and no leadership. No encouragement or management from Ole, he is a wet blanket, he just sits there all game watching the ipad, hardly inspiring.

It is obvious he will be gone before long, lets just hope it lasts a while yet.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

God United we’re so lucky yesterday. Can’t believe that idiot Maupay, what was he playing at.
I laughed so hard with the MOTD outro where they show a selection of goals, started with Maupay’s pen and whining celebration, ended with Maupay in tears with his hands on his face after United’s pen. Gold, somebody at BBC thinks Maupay’s a **** too.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Not sure I like players arrogantly assuming they'd go straight into the team. Unless it was something he was promised. But United's problem is that he doesn't really fit anywhere in their current setup unless you drop either Pogba or Bruno.

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
Pretty weird. I would assume an agent doesn't come out so soon if they haven't been promised something.

Did they buy a squad player to maybe rotate with Pogba & Bruno, who isn't happy being such a squad player? Great stuff if true.

The agent is just trying to give message to play him more as Pogba isn’t playing well currently. It’s long season, there is champions league and Donny will get plenty of game time. Even Pereira & Lingard played 20-30 plus games last season, and we signed this guy to upgrade them.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Get mandatory dodgy pen 2 mins in and lose 5-1 (and counting) anyway

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Son might be the best player in the league right now, phenomenal player.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Think poor management more than anything. Ole has him playing this nothing role.

Pogba is one of the most overrated "talents" of the last few years, even Fifa has him rated similar to Mane/Son/Auba and he's been nowhere near that level since he signed.

Bit of a myth honestly.

Top Bottom