• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Compare the big 6: who has had the best transfer window?

Which TWO clubs have had the best window so far?

• Total voters

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Really think this thread is not even worth the question anymore, it's obviously Chelsea and Sp**s.

They have improved their first team eleven massively whilst others have improved their depth. Depth is important too, but clearly secondary.

TinFish

Really think this thread is not even worth the question anymore, it's obviously Chelsea and Sp**s.

They have improved their first team eleven massively whilst others have improved their depth. Depth is important too, but clearly secondary.
I dont know if chelsea really counts...considering they had a transfer ban last year.

I think Sp**s have had the best window by a mile. There is a feel good factor in the club and I put them favourites for top 4 after liverpool and city. Sadly I think United and Arsenal will miss out again this season.

GoonerJay24

At this rate, Everton will finish above us lol. Within a SINGLE transfer window, they have a more balanced squad than ours. Every year, we fall behind the pack. Initially it was Sp**s and Man U. Now it's the likes of Wolves, Everton and Leicester.

Wouldn't be surprised if newly promoted Leeds finish higher than us this year.

We're behind none of those clubs, when did they last win a trophy?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
If we sign Partey and add it to Gabriel, Willian and Auba signing a new deal...then that's better business than Chelsea imo.

El Granit-Coq

Established Member
If we sign Partey and add it to Gabriel, Willian and Auba signing a new deal...then that's better business than Chelsea imo.
Nah man,

Havertz, Werner, Chillwell, Ziyech, Sarr and Silva is hard to beat. Especially how early they did their business.

We would need both Partey and another good signing to be at the top.

Partey, Aouar, Gabriel, Willian and PEA signing would probably have us there as it addresses a lot of our weaknesses.

Dynamic

This chelsea summer feels like the first transfer window in a fifa career mode. It's gonna take time to click, but it's certainly the most impressive of the top 6.
Tottenham goes for the second best summer. We are next.
Though failing with offloading deadwood, I'm not gonna complain after this deadline masterclass.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Chelsea have a gaping hole in their defence still. On paper, Ziyech, Havertz and Werner is great business, but I think Pool and Sp**s have done the best business.

United have been the worst. City have been pretty desperate.

We have had a very strong window. Gabriel to strengthen our defence, with Soares and Mari to patch it up. Partey and Ceballos added to our midfield and Willian to bring creativity to our attack.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I'd judge it on what teams actually needed and then the level of player they signed for that position.

With all things considered you'd have to say Chelsea, Sp**s, Everton, Liverpool and Arsenal won the window this year. Villa, Newcastle and Wolves honorable mentions.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Think Sp**s have probably had the best window.
Everton will fall apart and not impressed by anything Chelsea have done.

Very happy with Gabriel and Partey. They add physicality to our starting team we didn't have before.

Now if we can skip signing trash like Rúnarsson and past it players like Willian. Not to mention 4 years deal for Siberia level players like Mari and Cedric we can maybe get somewhere with all of this!

Zaza

We still have the worst midfield in the top 6. No creativity or whatsoever.
Window is a 4.5/10 for me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom