• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

2020 Transfer Deadline Day

How do you expect DD to go for Arsenal?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
I trust orny and Romano over you.

Well that’s great since neither Orny nor Romano said we wanted Aouar more than Partey. You made that one up.

I’ll ask again: So if we could meet Lyon’s price which those “reliable” sources quoted for our “main target”, why didn’t we?

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Werder sold Klaassen to Ajax and Rashica is close to Leverkusen and we haven't even anounced one replacement yet and the transfer market closes in 5 minutes in Germany.

Can't even enjoy Partey.
What is this.
Werder should relight Özils fire

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I'm finally home, any news?

I CAN'T BELIEVE A N Y N E W S is censored. :rofl::rofl:

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Walcott going back to Southampton. He'll arrive far wealthier than when he left but with less talent!

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/spo...tt-everton-transfer-news-southampton-19053265

EjklzDeXYAIgI0n

If he arrives with that hair they'll throw him in the Solent

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
I think Gurjic is a great squad player for Liverpool. He was so good against Arsenal in Caballero cup. It will be very stupid of Klopp to let him go

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Re Saliba. Worth noting that Domestic Transfers can still be done until 16th Oct, so he could still go on loan to eg Fulham.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
Wonder what's next for Jack
probably retirement.
I remember an interview with Antonio where he basically laughs at the idea that Jack was anywhere near fit or physically adept to play for WHU.

I always liked him but always felt we are not hearing the entire story, There was a rumor in Argentina media like 10 years ago that TR7 didn't have injury problems but he was in rehab because of drug use, I hate to say it but I can imagine the same for Jack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom