• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

2020 Transfer Deadline Day

How do you expect DD to go for Arsenal?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

We did what a few said might happen... We slapped them with just hours to go. So what happened to this 'clubs have to be on good terms or the seller doesn't have to sell' ****ing bollocks? Who makes up this ****?

The club are finally showing that they’ve got huge c*ck and they aren’t the **** in the corner.

lufere7

Player:Martinelli
We've pissed of st etinne and athletico. Not a fan of this.
I agree on the general rule of not pissing clubs over but don't think it matters much in Atletico's case. As much as everyone made fun of @Rex Banter he was right, Atletico don't negotiate.

I mean we had a player they wanted and we wanted one of theirs, and they didn't budge an inch, doesn't get any clearer than that. They also tried f*cking us over with Torreira so f*ck them!

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
that's normal it's not cold if you want to activate release clause you do that.
There was no time for friendly phone calls lol. We had to move. I'm sure Vinai and Edu will send some flowers and chocolates. We've given them Torreira anyway ffs, what more do they want. **** them.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
So you reckon we tried to get Aouar for the rumoured £35m, but if we failed, as we did, we would have stumped up the other £45m for Partey regardless? If so, we have money in the kitty left over... Will Lyon give in at the last moment?!!

I think we wanted both but needed to sell Guen, Torreira, Mustafi Kola and Sok. When it became clear some would stay and some would only be a loan ie Guen, then we had to prioritize one ie Partey! I do believe wanting both was genuine.

Manberg

Predator
Delighted with the signing of Partey. Disappointed with the lack of departures. Sokratis and Kolasinac should’ve been sold.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
i don't get how A.Madrid are unhappy we give them chances to negotiate and they refused and they told us either pay release clause or he stay so we did that and they'll have one month plus Torreira to get anther player.

so next time maybe put a high release clause or try negotiate. c**ts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom