• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey: Midfield Tank Engine

Status
Not open for further replies.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
They should blame Cholo and his favouritism to golden boys like Koke and Saul. Not that they aren’t important but Thomas does their dirty work and they crumbled against Juve + Leipzig without him.

Imagine a guy like that being on 45,000 euros a week.

Yeah, I mean, like most things in football, ultimately it comes down to the manager, and Cholo's cycle ended a couple years ago and has been in a decadence phase since then. He should've been sacked, they are going nowhere and haven't been for a bit.

Seeing Pochettino come to Atléti would actually be cool for me, means I could like them a bit again, and would raise the tactical/coaching level for top clubs here in Spain which is suddenly kinda ****.

gunnergoa

if he sits as a pivot in our mid protecting our back four then may be just may be we might see the best of Özil this season

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Shaking to this with some wine :Celebration:
giphy.gif

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Super excited that we got our Partey! Honestly, I feel very confident with him in our team and feel we have FINELY found a player who could be our next Vieira

Aevi

Hale End FC
Fantastic signing, I'm pleased we pulled the trigger.

It's been a while since we signed more of a "sure thing" in midfield. Partey is proven at a high level, extremely capable and multi-faceted, and should be ready to go from the off. Hopefully he's able to live up to expectations.

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Is there a PL midfielder that has similar qualities as Partey, I really havent seen enough of Partey to know what we are getting.
Are comparison with Pogba apt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom