• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Manchester City vs Arsenal| Saturday 17th October 17:30| Sky Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmsterdamGunner

So frustrating to play 3-4-3/5-2-3 again and not Auba central striker but Willian.

We’ll never be a top 4 team with 3-4-3/5-2-3. But I think this could be the new formation for the whole club, it looked like the U23‘s were playing 3-4-3/5-2-3 as well.

I love Arteta but i’m starting to question his tactical choices. Not good.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Normally sexual harassment has an element to it... This just seemed like a friend putting their hand on a friend...

If he was trying to stroke her neck with that I want to bang you look then yeah... The picture has both of them looking at the game.

Edit: Basically, there is a definite creep element to it, this just looked friendly and her patting him back means no offence was taken or she didn't sense any creepiness right?
It’s effed because he wouldn’t have done that to a linesman.

I’m a fan of his so you hate to see it. She handled herself well anyways moved his hand assertively - I doubt it’s the first time it’s happened to her.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Surely VAR should be looking at that Aguero challenge.

Gets worse every time you see it. South American wife beating vibes from that.
He can't be a wife beater though, because if he ever hit Don Maradona's daughter, you already know he'd be in a casket. :lol:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Partey and laca should come on in first 15 minutes if things not improve hopefully not after we 2 down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom