• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bukayo Saka: Little Chilli

Is Bukayo Saka...

• a GOOD inverted right-winger

Votes: 16 12.8%
  • a GREAT inverted right-winger

Votes: 43 34.4%
  • the GREATEST inverted right-winger

Votes: 66 52.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Didnt deserve to be on the losing team. A better attacking performance from the rest and we are talking about a star making game from Saka. Just brilliant. I think that LCM spot is his for the taking and even LW potentially.
needs to be rotated more. keep him fresh.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
He is the key to unlocking our attack. He needs to play at 10. His ability to play all along the pitch would allow Pepe to drift infield and whoever is on the left to move infield also.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Certainly world class in two years.
I really hope he doesn't play alongside those Sp**s cnuts in the English national team.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
Need to keep getting him the ball in dangerous areas, himself and Tierney are carrying the attack atm. Pay a 433 and let him on the wing and give fullbacks nightmares about being isolated while the centrebacks have to manage Aubemeyang.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Top player.

Probably only Cesc and Anelka are the only better teens we have had (Premiership era at least), hope we don't get unlucky like we did with Jack and Saka can continue like this for a long time here.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Top player.

Probably only Cesc and Anelka are the only better teens we have had (Premiership era at least), hope we don't get unlucky like we did with Jack and Saka can continue like this for a long time here.
Ramsey was better.

Don’t know what’s the point of keep mentioning Jack as he was clearly an extreme case with his physical issues.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Thought Ramsey was older for some reason when we signed, but yeah only 18 you're right...Diaby might be added to that list to as he was 19.
Yeah, Diaby too. I’ll say he’s one of the best young midfielders I have ever seen.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Our best player yesterday. We do need to rotate due to his age and I think that's what Arteta is doing. Hopefully he'll rest the EL game and play again next weekend. Once a week should be ok with additional rests if Arteta thinks he needs it. I would much rather see him in the PL than any cup game.

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

We're devoid of creativity at the moment. We looked so clueless when he went off injured.

akhil

Ramsey was better.

Don’t know what’s the point of keep mentioning Jack as he was clearly an extreme case with his physical issues.

Can't really compare those young guys under Wenger with the guys coming out now. Pretty much every youngster under Wenger played without fear and in a setup where they'd get plenty of the ball.

Agree with you, pre injury Ramsey was something else.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Think I much prefer Saka to Ramsey myself. More tidy, Ramsey was always a bit suss and all over the place.

Ramsey got told to “go out and play” whilst Saka got told to CALM and the non negotiables so that needs to be taken into consideration.

Saka should have gotten subbed sooner against Leicester, he clearly got hurt and didn’t fancy it. Kept looking at the bench whinging, that stuff needs to be done a lot faster.

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

Yeah. The injury has me a bit worried. Hopefully it's not too bad

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
He had a little bit of an untidy game but I just absolutely love his physicality, his ability to hold the ball up, shield it and then turn and drive forward. And he can do that in any stadium, against any opponent. He also gets into good scoring positions but I think the coaches need to work on his finishing technique. But it's scary to think he's only 19. What a talent we have on our hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom