• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Magalhães: Not Our Only Signing

Status
Not open for further replies.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Both Micah Richards and Sol were poor pundits but for different reasons. Micah spouted nonsense, seems to be winging it half the time and Sol talks sense but struggled to articulate his points.

Out of all the new sky sports pundits I'm really enjoying evra.

Richards would be great for a Soccer Saturday, but isn't mature enough to be a pundit on Super Sunday. Sol is terrible.

We know why both have their roles. Instead of meeting quotas, I'd rather Aky use Darren Moore more, Gullit or Kevin Campbell as at least they show black punditry at a high level.

Richards laying into Gabriel was ridiculous.

Ibadan

Thread Bump Police
Richards would be great for a Soccer Saturday, but isn't mature enough to be a pundit on Super Sunday. Sol is terrible.

We know why both have their roles. Instead of meeting quotas, I'd rather Aky use Darren Moore more, Gullit or Kevin Campbell as at least they show black punditry at a high level.

Spell it out

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
You'd think there are more ex-players like Neville or Carragher who (despite whatever issues you may have with them) are quite aware of the game, and have a deep understanding of tactics.

Liam Rosenior is really good whenever I watched/listen to him. People like Richards and Evra are here for charisma and entertainment. Sky used to be more serious but I think BT's take on things has changed them a little.

BT have idiots like Savage and McManoman who are seen as 'entertaining'.

Breezy

S k y

N e e d

M o r e

B l a c k

And

M I n o r I t y

F a c e s

Or at least it ticks a box for them.

Yup it’s all part of the communist overthrow.

Look up critical race theory. A neo-Marxist ideology pushed by leftists to divide and conquer western nations.

TakeChillPill

Established Member

Completely agree. I sometimes think how on earth these channels select their pundits Danny Murphy, Michael Owen Steve mcmanaman have to be the worst...Micah probably goes in that bracket too, have to agree he's more suited to soccer Saturday, reminds a bit of Paul merson.

GoonerJay24

If sky really wanted to promote equality and help black people, they would broadcast more African and Caribbean leagues

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Yup it’s all part of the communist overthrow.

Look up critical race theory. A neo-Marxist ideology pushed by leftists to divide and conquer western nations.
Yup, better to continue to teach kids how nice and fuzzy colonization was and how it didn't harm anyone. :facepalm: And your lot has the audacity to call others snowflakes when you can't even handle an honest account of history.

Breezy

Yup, better to continue to teach kids how nice and fuzzy colonization was and how it didn't harm anyone. :facepalm: And your lot has the audacity to call others snowflakes when you can't even handle an honest account of history.

My lot?

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member

tenor.gif

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
I’m not quite sure what he meant in his original point but it’s a bit questionable saying ‘your lot’, you don’t know him and what ‘lot’ (as you put it) that he is from.

GDeep™

League is very weak
If sky really wanted to promote equality and help black people, they would broadcast more African and Caribbean leagues
Its numbers isn’t it, nobody wants to watch the Kenya or Jamaican league. Sky don’t even show the Portuguese or Brazilian leagues etc because the viewing figures are so terrible.

For me it’s very questionable, despite their phenomenal contribution to British football, it took recent events for Sky to give black pundits a chance.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

You'd think there are more ex-players like Neville or Carragher who (despite whatever issues you may have with them) are quite aware of the game, and have a deep understanding of tactics.

Liam Rosenior is really good whenever I watched/listen to him. People like Richards and Evra are here for charisma and entertainment. Sky used to be more serious but I think BT's take on things has changed them a little.

BT have idiots like Savage and McManoman who are seen as 'entertaining'.

Yeah Rosenior is a top pundit. One of the best around.

Ive seen Darren Fletcher on MOTD a couple of times and surprisingly he’s quality. Comfortable breaking down different tactical set ups.

Another world to Danny Murphy or Jenas.

Breezy

I’m not quite sure what he meant in his original point but it’s a bit questionable saying ‘your lot’, you don’t know him and what ‘lot’ (as you put it) that he is from.

It’s ok, bro. I’m not offended. Reason being I understand that most of the people today have been indoctrinated via the education system and mainstream media with leftist propaganda.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
"Arsenal’s defence still bothers me – is Gabriel the right standard? – but it is evident they are moving in the right direction," Richards wrote in the Daily Mail .

"They are a long way from the peaks that Arsène Wenger brought but the picture is improving."
This is what all the hand wringing is over? Just a rhetorical question whether Gabriel is the right standard, hardly a dig.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
It’s ok, bro. I’m not offended. Reason being I understand that most of the people today have been indoctrinated via the education system and mainstream media with leftist propaganda.
I actually voted labour :lol: but still found it strange to assume where a guy is from or what he believes in without enough info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom